Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club v Country

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Most of us here are Welsh. If you're not then F*ck Off :lol: :lol:

But what would you rather see. Your club win the Champions League (Cardiff)
Or Wales win the world cup.

For me it has to be my club i want to succeed more. Even though I would love to beat England in the world cup final :ayatollah:

Re: Club v Country

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:Most of us here are Welsh. If you're not then F*ck Off :lol: :lol:

For me it has to be my club i want to succeed more. Even though I would love to beat England in the world cup final :ayatollah:

Even thoughI dont attend Wales games anymore, I would go for Wales to win a world cup, I'm a fiercely proud Welshman, we are a small country who punch above our weight in the world of sport I'd want that so I can shove 66 down Englands throat.
Last edited by The Rhooster on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 pm

I am Welsh/Egyptian/English :lol:

But its CARDIFF CITY EVERY TIME Before Wales/Egypt and England. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 pm

City to win the champions league myself.

Im still praying for Wales to qualify for something

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I would love city to win the champions league, but i would say for wales to win the world club so they can stop all this 66 shit down our necks. We can then tell all the english teams to f**k off

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm

cardiff for me everytime

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Thats a tough one, I never miss a Wales or City home game.

I don't wanna pick :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Cardiff City for me everytime. For me Wales winning is an added bonus,

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

Cardiff probably for me but would love to see Wales just in a championship

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 am

1) city to win champs league.
2) closely followed by wales winning world cup.
3) watching the press hype up england in the media!! then watching them being embarased and the tears that follow after another penalty shootout heartbreak :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 am

chippy909 wrote:Most of us here are Welsh. If you're not then F*ck Off :lol: :lol:

A bit strong there Chippy.
I was born in England but take my Welshness from my maternal Grand Parents (my paternal grand parents are Scottish), and have only ever classed myself as Welsh.
Champions League or World Cup?? After waiting all that time to see City at the Cup Final it would have to be the Champions League Final for me. (It would also mean that Cardiff would be in the Premiership, which hopefully is not that far off) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:33 am

Ive seen CCFC play in an FA Cup Final so Id love to see Wales qualify for something in my lifetime just to say " I was there " !

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am

ccfc always come 1st over wales

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 pm

I would takea win of the Jerks on Saturday over Wales winning the World cup, and I ain't joking. :o

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Have to go for Cardiff, like somebody said.... wales winning is just a added bonus for me :ayatollah: