fucks ther sisters
peg sellers
gypos
crack heads
germ carriers
tramps

Re: We are both Welsh

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm

why do man u and liverpool hate each other forest and derby the same, its everywhere you go,RIVALRY and for the record

i f*cking hate swansea

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 pm

personally because i've been attacked down West for my Cardiff accent on 2 occassions. We once virtually had a club empty to have a go at the "Cardiff lads".

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Its more than football, they hate us because all the money comes here, were the Capital and hardly anyone has heard of them.

They are just Jealous.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 pm

bcus they are
inbreds
unwashed
six fingered
fucks ther sisters
peg sellers
gypos
crack heads
germ carriers
tramps

Sums it up :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm

West Ham and Millwall fans are both English.
Barcelona and Real Madrid fans are both Spanish.
River Plate and Boca Junior's fans are both Argentinian.

At the end of the day, it's in our blood to hate our enemies.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Its all about second city in wales syndrome they hate it.When i used to follow the rugby around wales with crfc the jacks were the worst for abuse. Many times was told to f**k off back to england, i told them more people in CARDIFF voted YES for the Welsh Assembley than voted in swansea for and against.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 am

bluebirdrob wrote:Its all about second city in wales syndrome they hate it.When i used to follow the rugby around wales with crfc the jacks were the worst for abuse. Many times was told to f**k off back to england, i told them more people in CARDIFF voted YES for the Welsh Assembley than voted in swansea for and against.

They really do feel they are our Poor Neighbours, Poor things :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 am

Still got more respect for them as fans than the idiot plastics.

rivalry is great but there is a very thin line and our Derby usually crosses it.

Not particurly looking forward to Saturday - more to do with the importance of the game rather than the atmosphere. Cant say I have enjoyed that many Derbies over the years but at this stage enjoyment is out of the window. Tension and stress top of the agenda.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 am

Yeah, it's a major case of the inferiority complex. I have family and friends in Swansea and don't mind certain parts of the place but I've had too many bad experiences down there. I'll never forget going to a uni mate's 21st birthday down there one year and one of his mates (some retarded army grunt guy) said 'you're from Cardiff aren't you? I f*cking hate you lot. You better watch yourself tonight because when you're on your own I'm going to cut you'. I had to just laugh but just thought 'what's the fuckin' point? We're both here for a mutual mate so why ruin it with your jealous envy?'.

I appreciate not all Swansea fans are like that though and have met a good few lads from there on football forums. I actually want them to do well because they are Welsh and I don't sink to the levels that their minority do and if they make the playoffs I'll be supporting them... until they face us. Then it's a different matter.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 am

how can you call them welsh when they fly the union jack?

british means english

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

im am 100% welsh.
want england to lose at absulutly everything they do.
i only become british every 4 years when the british lions tour. (my wales shirt doesnt come off then just to prove a point :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

even the irish are british then,lucky the jerseys red