Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOLY SHIT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 pm

if i had done the lottery 2nite (which i was gonna do but forgot) i would have had the first 5 numbers out f**k f**k f**k

mad thing is ive been using them numbers for the past 5-6 years f**k AS THEY WERE COMING OUT I WAS LUGHING WITH SICKNESS FFS

Re: HOLY SHIT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

im tamping :twisted:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Ben wrote:if i had done the lottery 2nite (which i was gonna do but forgot) i would have had the first 5 numbers out f**k f**k f**k

mad thing is ive been using them numbers for the past 5-6 years f**k AS THEY WERE COMING OUT I WAS LUGHING WITH SICKNESS FFS

OUCH

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

mad thing is im not lieing, i dont lie, i tell it how it is, ive been doing that combination the past 6 years, and the fact i was gonna do it 2nite but forgot

just wanna punch riddler in the face, its his fault

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 am

Match 5 242 £2,063

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 am

oooooooooooooo

bloody hell i feel sorry for you

We have been doing the lottery for 5 years and have never won f**k all not even a poxy fukin tenner :evil:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 am

f**k the lottery. I do the weekly football pools and I'm about £200 up on that!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 am

Ben wrote:if i had done the lottery 2nite (which i was gonna do but forgot) i would have had the first 5 numbers out f**k f**k f**k

Similar thing happened to me last September when my numbers came up for renewal on the internet. The lottery would'nt let me put money into my account as it was showing that I'm in Bulgaria!! I've been two lines of the same numbers since the lottery first started along with three lucky dips, five of the second line of usual numbers came up, the following Saturday. They have changed this now though, it still sees me as out of the UK but ask to me to confirm it is legal to play or something, also says that if I win they can take it off me which would be a real sickner if I hit the jackpot only for them to turn around and say I can't have it. I would be a tad displeased thats for sure.