Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Annis , are the Malaysians getting cold feet? why are they stalling ? was it all bullshit from start to finish? :? :?

Re: FAO ANNIS

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 pm

undybluebird wrote:Annis , are the Malaysians getting cold feet? why are they stalling ? was it all bullshit from start to finish? :? :?

No they are serious, but PR never told how bad our finances were to them and about the Inland Revenue, but to be fair to PR he is now working 24/7 to get them on board,they def havent gone away. But if I was them I wouldnt want to give as much money for the shares now, would you be honest.

The quicker every board member is gone the better, in my opinion.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:05 pm

thanks annis, i appreciate you have a lot to do, so thx for the feeback. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

oh sorry and by the way , yes I agree , no way would i pay the original share price agreed. but the sooner the better so we can all move on.
Are you allowed to keep your shares or does everyone have to sell?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm

undybluebird wrote:oh sorry and by the way , yes I agree , no way would i pay the original share price agreed. but the sooner the better so we can all move on.
Are you allowed to keep your shares or does everyone have to sell?

No probs, I have Shares, no one can force you to sell them, but they can eventually dissolve them in years to come if you dont play ball lol.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm

So, no idea of when anything else will come?

When's PR flying back out there? Assuming you've spoken to PR today by chance.

Also, get Vincent Tan to a game.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm

The new mysterious investor is needed by the board to keep up the value of the shares otherwise they are worthless. The danger here is that the Riddler might overplay his hand and the Malaysians withdraw which would render the club bankrupt in the absence of anyone else willing to keep it afloat. Ridsdale holds a particularly weak hand and IMO should take the first offer that is made. The hitherto quoted share values are no more than items on a wish list.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Alex wrote:So, no idea of when anything else will come?

When's PR flying back out there? Assuming you've spoken to PR today by chance.

Also, get Vincent Tan to a game.

Just said he was going back before Xmas, they are suppose to put in a couple of million before Xmas and more in the New Year.