Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Copper who hit that women at the protests

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

g8 sumit or somthing, has got off, all charges CLEARED!! yet in the video you can clearly see him take out his bat and smash the old women !!! ffs

what we need to do is just pile into the coppers and smash the lot of them up, they'll soon learn not to take the piss, there's always 5 lads to 1 copper, just wish everyone had the guts to do it

Re: Copper who hit that women at the protests

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah and we could guarantee that anyone who hits a copper will never get off with it. A law for those corrupt bastards and a completely different one for all of us others!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 pm

did anything ever happen to that copper who pushed over that guy that had a heat attack?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Ben wrote:g8 sumit or somthing, has got off, all charges CLEARED!! yet in the video you can clearly see him take out his bat and smash the old women !!! ffs

what we need to do is just pile into the coppers and smash the lot of them up, they'll soon learn not to take the piss, there's always 5 lads to 1 copper, just wish everyone had the guts to do it

One rule for one....

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:09 am

Absolutely Incredible!!.................feck this for a lark.....State controlled country with no comebacks is on its way.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 am

Ben wrote:g8 sumit or somthing, has got off, all charges CLEARED!! yet in the video you can clearly see him take out his bat and smash the old women !!! ffs

Someone will remember his face, not today not tomorrow but mark my words there will be some one out there who will want to take revenge.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 am

Yeah he gave her a slap first hard across the face - he was a big f@@k as well then batoned her across the legs

He did it because he was scared - scared of a woman who was about 5" 5' n 8 stone - WELL he should not be out on the line if he is a 6ft 2" - 16 stone shit house not able to protect himself never mind other people!

Just imagine on out march it was Simon Insole and me - and him being scared ITS A JOKE!

Surely they are taught self defence moves before they resort to physical violence and CS gas

CORRUPT THRU AND THRU - Citizens got no chance of anything demonstrations or protections woith the law as it stands!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:25 am

Jez wrote:Yeah he gave her a slap first hard across the face - he was a big f@@k as well then batoned her across the legs

He did it because he was scared - scared of a woman who was about 5" 5' n 8 stone - WELL he should not be out on the line if he is a 6ft 2" - 16 stone shit house not able to protect himself never mind other people!

Just imagine on out march it was Simon Insole and me - and him being scared ITS A JOKE!

Surely they are taught self defence moves before they resort to physical violence and CS gas

CORRUPT THRU AND THRU - Citizens got no chance of anything demonstrations or protections woith the law as it stands!

I would have battoned and gassed everyone of the unwashed. I often wonder why i never passed as a copper :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 am

The trouble is she declined to give evidence, so there was only going to be one verdict, she said she was disapointed by the verdict, just what did she expect if she did not give evidence against the bent sod?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 am

Igovernor wrote:The trouble is she declined to give evidence, so there was only going to be one verdict, she said she was disapointed by the verdict, just what did she expect if she did not give evidence against the bent sod?

makes you wonder if she had gotten upto any naughtyness beforehand and that was on the full CCTV not the edited released to the media.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 am

Fair play, lads. That woman had evil in her eyes. Any one of us would have done the same. Anyway, she should thank her lucky stars it wasn't me. I would have reached for my taser and zapped her in the nips with 40,000 volts.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am

ali wrote:Fair play, lads. That woman had evil in her eyes. Any one of us would have done the same. Anyway, she should thank her lucky stars it wasn't me. I would have reached for my taser and zapped her in the nips with 40,000 volts.

She was looking at a copper - does that mean you have love when you look at them :love10: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 am

ali wrote:Fair play, lads. That woman had evil in her eyes. Any one of us would have done the same. Anyway, she should thank her lucky stars it wasn't me. I would have reached for my taser and zapped her in the nips with 40,000 volts.

exactly theres potential murderer there , take her down quickly and easily i say.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 am

He should have batoned her in the jaw, bloody tree huggers.. They're always causing havoc :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 am

f*cking hippys

they ruined a lovely beanfield

greenham common looked awful when they lived there

they piss over stonehenge

swampy was a smelly fucker

they listen to the levellers

they keep all the good drugs to themselves

they flew planes into the twin towers

they made the fence in glastonbury get higher

the holocaust

f*cking hippys

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:32 am

Hitting a defenceless woman is not on. And being a copper, he shouldn't have taken the piss like that.

However, I have never wanted to be a copper, but I would love to be one for just one day on any of these anti-capitalist marches/demonstrations. The problem with a lot of the wankers on these marches is that they come from well off families and they have a decent education behind them so they could quite easily work for a living and contribute towards the state, instead of bleeding it. Whatever party is in power, they will demonstrate against it, therefore proving they are deluded and misguided, at best.

Like someone said, she declined to give evidence so she can't be surprised he got off and she shouldn't kid herself she's disappointed with the verdict

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm

In her defence, she couldn't go to court because it was benefits day (and she was too stoned).

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 pm

ali wrote:In her defence, she couldn't go to court because it was benefits day (and she was too stoned).

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Cant believe this guy got away with it.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm

he is employed to protect our freedom,i hate it when the officers of the law are misunderstood in this way