Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: jail

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm

thank f**k some1 understands ,,,,, cheers beaky ,
im runnin for parliment to get rid of people wearin gear if not involved have i got your vote lol?
an talkin to old bill ffs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A.C.A.B

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Nothing worse than people bouncing around with all the gear on, and when it comes on top they try and slink away as if they don't want to get involved.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 pm

So wearing certain gear is a come on then. Is that how it works? Ok let me tell you what you should do then. Let me tell you about my mate in the RAF 30 years ago. His family came from a farming background and he inherited a strenghen like Hercules. Not a guy to get into a fight.

Anyway along came a paratroop regiment to our base for a months stays. As you can imagine there were some quite aggressive guys in this paratroop squad. Thats why they get the job. One of them ended up in an argument with my Hercules mate and wanted to sort it out there and then. My mate was all for sorting it out but did not want to get into trouble so he suggested to the para that they go off to our local gymnasium on base, sign out some boxing gloves and get one of our physical training instructors to referee the match. Therefore no one gets into trouble and the argument gets sorted out.

Thats how it should work not roaming the streets looking for each other where innocents could quite easily get dragged in and hurt. Find some field and meet there. In fact tell me where the field is and I would be quite happy to come along and watch you all beat the living shit out of each other.

Oh and just in case anyone wants to know the para agreed with Hercules to meet him in the gym the following day but obviously did his homework and never turned up. Wise move from the para there.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 am

ely trendy wrote:IMTHE NOT WAY OFF ANY MARK ,,,, FOOTBALL VIOLENCE HAS BEEN FOR YEARS , 1ST LETS SAY SKINS MODS ROCKERS ETC THEN FOOTBALL LAD MOVED ON ,,,, AN STARTED WITH THE SPORTING GEAR IN 1980 , SO I AINT WRONG IT WAS ALL FOR A REASON , IM TAKING IT YOUR NOT A LAD OR YOU MAYBE ? IM NOT SAYING EITHER BUT THE REASON FOR THIS SORT OF CLOTHES WAS AS I SAID ....... IT IS THE REASON ASK ANY FOOTBALL LAD ? PEOPLE WHO WEAR IT NOW FOR NO REASON MAKE ME CRACK ,
MODS WEAR PARKAS CAUSE THERE MODS
ROCKERS WEAR LEATHERS CAUSE THER ROCKERS
FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS WEAR CLOBBER CAUSE THERE FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS
FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS WEAR SCARVES CAUSE THERE PROPER FOOTBALL SUPPERTERS , ALTHOU HOOLIGANS STILL LOVE THERE TEAM .... ITS MAKING ME MAD EXPLAINING THIS AS ANY1 IN THE KNOW WOOD KNOW ,
READ THE SOUL CREW BOOKS ITS ALL EXPLAINED IN THERE ,

I do understand what you mean up to a point, but not every mod or rocker used to get involved in punch-ups on the beaches, in the streets, etc, etc. Some were mods and rockers for the music, which is essentially how it all started anyway. They weren't interested in violence, but the ones who wanted to indulge in a spot of mod bashing or kicking in the heads of rockers could be identified as belonging to one side or the other. I was around in the days when the whole casual movement took off and I don't personally subscribe to the belief that some of these casual websites hold that it was totally about one-upmanship. It started when the scousers used to go to Europe, loot the sportswear shops for the gear and wear it so they could evade the police and get involved in bother.

I wear the gear, yeah, I've got loads of it. Whether I'm a 'lad' or not is beside the point. I was out in the Neville and the Kings last saturday night with most of the known 'faces', having a beer and a laugh and getting pissed with them. Does that qualify me? I wear the gear because I like it and I think it makes me look smart. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does, either

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:So wearing certain gear is a come on then. Is that how it works? Ok let me tell you what you should do then. Let me tell you about my mate in the RAF 30 years ago. His family came from a farming background and he inherited a strenghen like Hercules. Not a guy to get into a fight.

Anyway along came a paratroop regiment to our base for a months stays. As you can imagine there were some quite aggressive guys in this paratroop squad. Thats why they get the job. One of them ended up in an argument with my Hercules mate and wanted to sort it out there and then. My mate was all for sorting it out but did not want to get into trouble so he suggested to the para that they go off to our local gymnasium on base, sign out some boxing gloves and get one of our physical training instructors to referee the match. Therefore no one gets into trouble and the argument gets sorted out.

Thats how it should work not roaming the streets looking for each other where innocents could quite easily get dragged in and hurt. Find some field and meet there. In fact tell me where the field is and I would be quite happy to come along and watch you all beat the living shit out of each other.

Oh and just in case anyone wants to know the para agreed with Hercules to meet him in the gym the following day but obviously did his homework and never turned up. Wise move from the para there.

well look at the video that sent these guys down, it was in a park/field as you say :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 am

the time of the video was interesting too as it was after 4pm which would have made it half time during the game ........

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 am

Very true Ben.

However I would prefer it in an environment like an ice hockey stadium where we can buy a hotdog and watch them kick the living shits out of each other.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 am

id love that too

id proberly go along too for some legal head caving lol, but no point these days, i aint going to prison, f**k that, my worst nightmare

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Ben wrote:nice footage!

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEARMY! WELL DONE LADS YOU DID US PROUD

Hi Ben,

I see your currently online, just wondering what these hooligans did to make you feel proud?

Cheers

Llanishen

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:03 am

Was wondering if these were the same Southampton fans who asked my son and his mate if they wanted a meet later, or the ones rounded up by the police before the game as they were waiting to ambush Cardiff fans on their way to the game, Southampton were far from innocent that day.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 am

exactly

Im proud they done them :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 am

I have to say some of the reaction to CCFCClovers request for more information has been way over the top.

I totally agree with him how can you judge if the sentences were over the top or if the police have acted in a corrupt way if no-one will give the full details of what happened?

Comparisons with Paedophiles, drug dealers petty criminals or 'fighting with like minded people' is not justification for civil disorder. If these people are guilty then they take their punishment the same as everyone else.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Comparisons with Paedophiles, drug dealers petty criminals or 'fighting with like minded people' is not justification for civil disorder. If these people are guilty then they take their punishment the same as everyone else.

I agree with what you say about taking it on the chin and getting on with it. They did wrong, irrespective of whether it was with like-mided people or not. A few years ago, well 17 actually, I ended up going down for a few months and, although I would have preferred not to go down, I did and realised the sooner I faced up to the fact that I was guilty and would have to serve my sentence, the easier it became for me. Yes, they were hard done by, and badly so if the Southampton fans got away with it, but the sooner they accept that they are in there, the better. Or perhaps they already have, I don't know them.

But then, prison is full of innocent people, isn't it

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

If a group of men who like to fight, have nothing better to do with their life then to "arrange" to meet other liked minded men then great, hire a old barn or take it to a vacant field and have it out there.

To use football as an excuse is quite frankly pathetic! Football has NO PLACE for violence! I couldn't give a f**k what happened in the 80's, who has the hardest "firm" what I care about is what happens to CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB on and off the field. These days football has become a family sport, I take my 4 year old boy & 6 year old girl and the thought of them having to witness a group of "football fans" seeing who has the hardest firm is frightening! I try and shelter them a much as I can from such things in life and football is a beautiful get away from real life!

What I notice first hand from that CCTV is how someone can think that two men attacking one man on the floor is "hard" they kicked the fucker and wouldn't let him up... why not one-on-one? or let the bloke get up and go again.

I'm not going to pretend that it's OK to do this sort of thing just because quite a few on this message board seem to think so, most of you will not agree with me, and that's fine. Maybe I'm wrong. If so... I'm glad!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Comparisons with Paedophiles, drug dealers petty criminals or 'fighting with like minded people' is not justification for civil disorder. If these people are guilty then they take their punishment the same as everyone else.

I meant to quote this bit. Spot on mate! well said

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm

How i miss the 80s :(