Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: jail

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
ccfclover wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:So all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres up and down the country get 8 months for having a scrap, like f**k. But so much as frown at the football and your pinched. You have to be a dull c**t not to see that

How do I know whether the bloke who got 8 months was just fighting?? I am still waiting for the questions to be answered ffs. Even if he did, 'all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres' should get the same (relative to each case and circumstances etc). IT STILL DOESNT EXCUSE PEOPLE FROM ACTING LIKE NEANDERTHALS.

Sounds like your perfect

No one is perfect, I have made mistakes in the past but i wont do them again as i got punished for them.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

We all know the law - and plenty on here know about how the OB deal with football violence these days. Therefore there can't be any argument!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

How do I know whether the bloke who got 8 months was just fighting?? I am still waiting for the questions to be answered ffs. Even if he did, 'all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres' should get the same (relative to each case and circumstances etc). IT STILL DOESNT EXCUSE PEOPLE FROM ACTING LIKE NEANDERTHALS.[/quote]

Sounds like your perfect[/quote]

No one is perfect, I have made mistakes in the past but i wont do them again as i got punished for them.[/quote]

My cat is perfect, a perfect lazy b*stard who sniffs his nose up at all food unless it's prawns and then sleeps for 23 hours.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm

ccfclover wrote:
sleepers wrote:if you dont know the charges were dont make stupid statements like you did
the way the courts deal with football matters are not on par with other crimes

:? urrmmm....thats why i have been asking what they were and whether they were guilty of them!

sorry clover just reread it my apoliges mate

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

sleepers wrote:
ccfclover wrote:
sleepers wrote:if you dont know the charges were dont make stupid statements like you did
the way the courts deal with football matters are not on par with other crimes

:? urrmmm....thats why i have been asking what they were and whether they were guilty of them!

sorry clover just reread it my apoliges mate

No prob sleepers, apology accepted :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:My cat is perfect, a perfect lazy b*stard who sniffs his nose up at all food unless it's prawns and then sleeps for 23 hours.

Ah but just remember, he has to lick his arse to clean it :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

ccfclover wrote:Were they really guilty or not? If so then good ridance! If not then its disgusting!

Poor comment that mate, it doesnt matter if it was swansea fan who got put away for it. if people want to fight at football then let them kill each other, the police should be out catching real criminals not drunken men fighting at football

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm

ccfclover wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:My cat is perfect, a perfect lazy b*stard who sniffs his nose up at all food unless it's prawns and then sleeps for 23 hours.

Ah but just remember, he has to lick his arse to clean it :lol:

He even likes that, he can lick his own arse and enjoy it and yet put some Kitekat or whatever its called and hes like f**k you i will lick my arse until i get some prawns.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Were they really guilty or not? If so then good ridance! If not then its disgusting!

Poor comment that mate, it doesnt matter if it was swansea fan who got put away for it. if people want to fight at football then let them kill each other, the police should be out catching real criminals not drunken men fighting at football

Thats just naive. Violence is against the law whether its at the football or not. All crimes must be dealt with.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

if they want to fight that there chioce but you have to remember there are familys at games these days i do not want to see anyone go over tnhe wall it is bloody terrible but if you do the crime you got to do the time and everyone knows the way the courts act these days towards football violence my thoughts are with these boys

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

Thats just naive. Violence is against the law whether its at the football or not. All crimes must be dealt with.

Violence is against the law, so shall we give rugby players 8 months and football players. If 2 people want to fight each other, let them as long as innocents dont get involved.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm

ifb we turn are back against any law then we will not be able to walk the streets
i agree that football cases are dealt with different but to turn are backs when a law is broken
is a no brainer even if it is only a punch up

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Casual wrote:fuckin disgrace, Mario Chivers your f*cking cunts

mario stitching me up and im totaly innocent i was the one attacked and they ran off and i got knicked i got it all to come

getting worse following city their after glory - medals and justify their wages stinks Mario say im known bloody hell hope so been following city for 30 years not 30 mins daft git !

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 pm

mallo my heart goes out to you i have been in that situtation myself stitched up by the police
but we have to have laws and to turn are backs to any law that is broken would lead to mayhem on the streets even if it is
only a punch up

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm

sleepers wrote:mallo my heart goes out to you i have been in that situtation myself stitched up by the police
but we have to have laws and to turn are backs to any law that is broken would lead to mayhem on the streets even if it is
only a punch up

Tell that to the Bulger parents. The kids around by me are nicking cars and smashing them into gardens, flipping cars at 2/3 in the morning and could kill someone coming home from a nightclub or pub, yet most are out the next day. Whos turning their back on the law there, its the law or the greedy polititions.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
sleepers wrote:mallo my heart goes out to you i have been in that situtation myself stitched up by the police
only a punch up

Tell that to the Bulger parents. The kids around by me are nicking cars and smashing them into gardens, flipping cars at 2/3 in the morning and could kill someone coming home from a nightclub or pub, yet most are out the next day. Whos turning their back on the law there, its the law or the greedy polititions.

totally agree with you mate like i said they deal
with football fans over the top and if you went out and give the kids a smack you wou;ld be up
b4 the courts this country is fucked in my opionion

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

RIGHT THEY WER CHARGED WITH VIOLENT CONDUCT !
ALL SOTON FANS NICKED ON DAY ALL CHARGES DROPPED FFS ,
ITS CHIVERS AN MARIO PERSISTANCE WHICH IS DESTROYING FANS AN THEY ARE FANS , AND MY ERROR IS WASNT 6 IT WAS 7 WHO WENT DOWN BUT NO ONE AS THE RIGHT TO SLAG EM OFF FOR WHAT THEY DID , THEY WER GIVEN THE COME ON BY SOTON FANS WHO NOW WE BELIEVE WERE NOT FOOTBALL FANS MY ARSE , AN APPAR THEY DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT MY ARSE PART TWO ! MY SON WENT TO COURT AN SAW 4 OF HIS BESSIE MATES GO TO PRISON .....
WHAT GETS ME IS PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TALK TO THE FUZZ ON MATCH DAY OR ANY f*cking DAY THEY AINT YOUR PALS OR ARE THEY LOL ITS MAKES PEOPLE WONDER YOU KNOW... BE WARNED !

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm

There are so many inconsistencies with the law these days. Any MP who has been fiddling his expenses should be dealt with with the full force of the law, not look for loopholes, but deal with it like a man. Kids going round torturing kids and terrorising OAPs should be dealt with properly, like adults, and not have do-gooders trying to get them off the hook by saying they're only kids. There are many, many more crimes where people get away relatively scot-free when they should be getting heavier sentences. Build more jails and bang up more deserving people.

However, if you fight at football, you know the consequences. I'm not going to comment on any individuals as I don't know the full circumstances. But most people who engage in it know that they run the risk of doing a bit of bird if they're caught, and most of the time you will be. CCTV has taken care of that. Completely out of order that the Southampton fans got off by spilling the beans, but no doubt some palms were greased inthe right police stations

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Come on Lads give an answer to clover. Was it serous charges or fighting like minded Saints supporters.
But i agree its all political coz this government treats Peados Druggies, Dealers, Rapists, Burglars, ETC as victims and not there fault. f*cking disgrace. All these crimes you can expect to get a small fine and community service. Football related crimes, motoring offences IE speeding, parking illegally, and you can expect a massive fine and made to feel like a Leper. And don't get me started on what sort of fine you can expect if you sell a goldfish to a 12 year old £1000!!!! If you get caught selling booze or drugs to a 12 year old you would expect to get a caution.
Our forefathers fought in two horrific wars to keep us from tyranny only for these Labour wankers to force these laws on us. Please vote the fuckers out in the election, i don't know if the Tories will be any better but its worth a try. :cry:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Come on Lads give an answer to clover. Was it serous charges or fighting like minded Saints supporters.
But i agree its all political coz this government treats Peados Druggies, Dealers, Rapists, Burglars, ETC as victims and not there fault. f*cking disgrace. All these crimes you can expect to get a small fine and community service. Football related crimes, motoring offences IE speeding, parking illegally, and you can expect a massive fine and made to feel like a Leper. And don't get me started on what sort of fine you can expect if you sell a goldfish to a 12 year old £1000!!!! If you get caught selling booze or drugs to a 12 year old you would expect to get a caution.
Our forefathers fought in two horrific wars to keep us from tyranny only for these Labour wankers to force these laws on us. Please vote the fuckers out in the election, i don't know if the Tories will be any better but its worth a try. :cry:

2 posts up, violent disorder

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:15 pm

The Old bill are a bunch of CUNTS, I was at Newcastle Away coming out of the ground after watching the last 5 mins of the game in the bar, my self, my brother and 3 other mates were walking down the stairs causing no trouble what so ever!!, 5 PIGS behind us, then one female PIG turned round and said batons @ the ready, my brother turned round and said y batons @ the ready? what have we done? and can I have your badge number please, she basically told him to f**k off along with another FAT c**t PIG, Who, I then asked for his badge number, then he starts giving me shit telling me to get out of the ground grabbing and pushing me I told him to get his f*cking hand off me, we did f**k all to get this shit off you lot then he grabs me and pushed me down the stairs no my ass :evil: ( I WHEN'T DOWN LIKE BOTHROYD ) but still who the f**k do they think they are :evil: ?? if I had got up and give the c**t one I would no doubt been band for life and done a long stint behind bars and for what?? sticking up for myself :twisted: what a joke of a country we live in :evil: !! I'LL SING YOU A SONG IT WONT TAKE LONG ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS, I'LL SING YOU ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS!!! Amazing weekend mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm

morph1927 wrote:The Old bill are a bunch of CUNTS, I was at Newcastle Away coming out of the ground after watching the last 5 mins of the game in the bar, my self, my brother and 3 other mates were walking down the stairs causing no trouble what so ever!!, 5 PIGS behind us, then one female PIG turned round and said batons @ the ready, my brother turned round and said y batons @ the ready? what have we done? and can I have your badge number please, she basically told him to f**k off along with another FAT c**t PIG, Who, I then asked for his badge number, then he starts giving me shit telling me to get out of the ground grabbing and pushing me I told him to get his f*cking hand off me, we did f**k all to get this shit off you lot then he grabs me and pushed me down the stairs no my ass :evil: ( I WHEN'T DOWN LIKE BOTHROYD ) but still who the f**k do they think they are :evil: ?? if I had got up and give the c**t one I would no doubt been band for life and done a long stint behind bars and for what?? sticking up for myself :twisted: what a joke of a country we live in :evil: !! I'LL SING YOU A SONG IT WONT TAKE LONG ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS, I'LL SING YOU ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE ALL COPPERS ARE BASTARDS!!! Amazing weekend mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

got the same at chelsea mate. got put on my arse for trying to get past f*cking cunts the lot of em!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Is this the CCTV footage that led to the lads getting sent down? Cardiff on the left.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/video/video/98491/

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:04 pm

ptr-CCFC wrote:Is this the CCTV footage that led to the lads getting sent down? Cardiff on the left.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/video/video/98491/

Ye it is mate

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:06 pm

It was all organised both sets wanted it, when it came to it cardiff lads battered them and because of this southampton get of with a slap on wrists

One of um is one of my best mates, and i know they are appealing it. In Bristol at the moment.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm

It's a complete and utter piss take

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:45 pm

So can we presume from that cctv that the cardiff fans kicked it all off? thats what it looks like to me. Looks like the cardiff boys had a choice of walk away or get violent. How can they expect not to be banged up?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 pm

ccfclover wrote:So can we presume from that cctv that the cardiff fans kicked it all off? thats what it looks like to me. Looks like the cardiff boys had a choice of walk away or get violent. How can they expect not to be banged up?

It was organised? butwhy the f**k did southampton get all charges dropped ? thats a f*cking joke

Mario and Chivers 2 cunts at highest order

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 pm

The southampton lads were inviting them on. Both of them are to fault, just makes you sick how they get banged up and the southampton lads get away with f**k all.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 pm

It was most of the boys first offences as well