Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jail

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

6 lads wen jail today re; southampton away feb 09 ... 2 ad 14months 2 ad 12 months an 2 ad 8 months !!
f*cking disgraceful...........

Re: jail

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Poor bastards..Pig cunts. :(

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

ely trendy wrote:6 lads wen jail today re; southampton away feb 09 ... 2 ad 14months 2 ad 12 months an 2 ad 8 months !!

What were they charged with mate?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Were they really guilty or not? If so then good ridance! If not then its disgusting!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

ccfclover wrote:Were they really guilty or not? If so then good ridance! If not then its disgusting!

Whats good about Cardiff fans getting jailed, f**k sake. :evil:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

ely trendy wrote:6 lads wen jail today re; southampton away feb 09 ... 2 ad 14months 2 ad 12 months an 2 ad 8 months !!

What happened to the saints fan who turned the Army lad over?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

ccfclover wrote:Were they really guilty or not? If so then good ridance! If not then its disgusting!

fuckinghell

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:32 pm

wkdblue wrote:

Because if they were guilty of the charges then they deserve the punishment (whether they are city fans or not!). What a stupid way of thinking!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

What were they supposed to have done?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 pm

ccfclover wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

Because if they were guilty of the charges then they deserve the punishment (whether they are city fans or not!). What a stupid way of thinking!

Dont talk bollox..The sentanced dished out for f**k all at the football, are a disgrace. :(

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

wkdblue wrote:Dont talk bollox..The sentanced dished out for f**k all at the football, are a disgrace. :(

Well how the hell is anyone supposed to know if it is a discrace or not when we dont know what the charges were and whether they are actually guilty of it??? Hence why i asked the original question dumb ass!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

ccfclover wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

What, 8 or more months for having a fight with a like minded person. A pedo gets off scot free with a bit of counciling, they are free to wander the streets again.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

fuckin disgrace, Mario Chivers your f*cking cunts

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

ccfclover wrote:
wkdblue wrote:Dont talk bollox..The sentanced dished out for f**k all at the football, are a disgrace. :(

Well how the hell is anyone supposed to know if it is a discrace or not when we dont know what the charges were and whether they are actually guilty of it??? Hence why i asked the original question dumb ass!

if you dont know the charges were dont make stupid statements like you did
the way the courts deal with football matters are not on par with other crimes

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:What, 8 or more months for having a fight with a like minded person. A pedo gets off scot free with a bit of counciling, they are free to wander the streets again.

If a pedo gets off scot free then that is obviously wrong, however it does not mean that the sentence for fighting is wrong! We have all done things we are ashamed of and we only learn from our mistakes when we are punished in one way or another. You have to be pretty f*cking stupid wanting to fight a 'like minded person' just because he supports the opposition that day.

It would still be nice to know what the charges were and whether they were actually guilty of them?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm

yer a peado that was in cardiff got 8 months, was out withing 3 !!!

throw a punch ata footy game and you get worse than a peado, this country is full of too many pen pushing cunts

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Casual wrote:fuckin disgrace, Mario Chivers your f*cking cunts

:lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 pm

sleepers wrote:if you dont know the charges were dont make stupid statements like you did
the way the courts deal with football matters are not on par with other crimes

:? urrmmm....thats why i have been asking what they were and whether they were guilty of them!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm

ccfclover wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:What, 8 or more months for having a fight with a like minded person. A pedo gets off scot free with a bit of counciling, they are free to wander the streets again.

If a pedo gets off scot free then that is obviously wrong, however it does not mean that the sentence for fighting is wrong! We have all done things we are ashamed of and we only learn from our mistakes when we are punished in one way or another. You have to be pretty f*cking stupid wanting to fight a 'like minded person' just because he supports the opposition that day.

It would still be nice to know what the charges were and whether they were actually guilty of them?

So all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres up and down the country get 8 months for having a scrap, like f**k. But so much as frown at the football and your pinched. You have to be a dull c**t not to see that

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm

All I will say, its a pity they didnt start arresting more Paedos/Rapists/Drug Dealers/Burglars AND START GIVING THEM BIGGER SENTENCES, NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Clover your some sort of c**t :evil:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:So all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres up and down the country get 8 months for having a scrap, like f**k. But so much as frown at the football and your pinched. You have to be a dull c**t not to see that

How do I know whether the bloke who got 8 months was just fighting?? I am still waiting for the questions to be answered ffs. Even if he did, 'all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres' should get the same (relative to each case and circumstances etc). IT STILL DOESNT EXCUSE PEOPLE FROM ACTING LIKE NEANDERTHALS.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All I will say, its a pity they didnt start arresting more Paedos/Rapists/Drug Dealers/Burglars AND START GIVING THEM BIGGER SENTENCES, NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED.

I dont think anyone would disagree with than Annis.

The point is though, if you fight at the football you know what sort of sentence is coming your way. There's no ambiguity about it.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All I will say, its a pity they didnt start arresting more Paedos/Rapists/Drug Dealers/Burglars AND START GIVING THEM BIGGER SENTENCES, NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED.

Agreed they should and they should get far heavier sentences than people do for football related violence. It still doesnt make it acceptable though.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

ccfclover wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:So all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres up and down the country get 8 months for having a scrap, like f**k. But so much as frown at the football and your pinched. You have to be a dull c**t not to see that

How do I know whether the bloke who got 8 months was just fighting?? I am still waiting for the questions to be answered ffs. Even if he did, 'all these stupid cunts fighting in city centres and town centres' should get the same (relative to each case and circumstances etc). IT STILL DOESNT EXCUSE PEOPLE FROM ACTING LIKE NEANDERTHALS.

Tell that to Mallo, he got jumped at Preston, and they arrested him...He`s banned now, and has the stress of a court case pending, the police have already lied like f**k in an earlier hearing..

Do you see where i`m comming from now?.. Them lads that were sent down today were only kids..

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

I think sort of know one the lads that has been sent down. Bang out of order.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

jonah wrote:Clover your some sort of c**t :evil:

How about you engage your brain and add to the debate?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

ccfclover wrote:

Sounds like your perfect

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

All Clover has done is asked what the crime were that these guys got done for.

I get the impression that they were done for fighting. Did they integate the fighting or were they defending themsleves?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 pm

wkdblue wrote:Tell that to Mallo, he got jumped at Preston, and they arrested him...He`s banned now, and has the stress of a court case pending, the police have already lied like f**k in an earlier hearing..

Do you see where i`m comming from now?.. Them lads that were sent down today were only kids..

And its horrendous for Mallo if thats the case as it is not justified. However no one has answered the questions.......what are the charges and were they actually guilty? If so then they deserve to be punished, if not then its discraceful (as per my original post)