Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Little Billy - the swansea fan!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Its the night of march 31st and as little billy the swansea fan gets tucked up in bed, his mum says, "if you pray really hard tonight ,tomorrow you will be a bluebird like me". So little billy prays like never before. Morning comes and little billy is still a swansea fan, "mummy mummy" he cries, "i prayed so hard last ...night, but im still a horrible swansea scummy gypo fan". His mum gently pats him on the head, " i know son.... April fool you little smelly jack b*stard!'

Re: Little Billy - the swansea fan!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Merlin wrote:Its the night of march 31st and as little billy the swansea fan gets tucked up in bed, his mum says, "if you pray really hard tonight ,tomorrow you will be a bluebird like me". So little billy prays like never before. Morning comes and little billy is still a swansea fan, "mummy mummy" he cries, "i prayed so hard last ...night, but im still a horrible swansea scummy gypo fan". His mum gently pats him on the head, " i know son.... April fool you little smelly jack b*stard!'

:lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Merlin wrote:Its the night of march 31st and as little billy the swansea fan gets tucked up in bed, his mum says, "if you pray really hard tonight ,tomorrow you will be a bluebird like me". So little billy prays like never before. Morning comes and little billy is still a swansea fan, "mummy mummy" he cries, "i prayed so hard last ...night, but im still a horrible swansea scummy gypo fan". His mum gently pats him on the head, " i know son.... April fool you little smelly jack b*stard!'

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:11 am

:lol: brilliant :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: quality