Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is starting out at the POW on Sat ?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm

About 11.30 to 12.00 .Then will be moving on to Canton. Quite a few of us who's up for it ? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Who is starting out at the POW on Sat ?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

See you in Canton :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Jez wrote:See you in Canton :ayatollah:

Where in Canton you going, Jez? We'll be in the Cross about 3ish

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Will find a pub with a big screen to watch the Manure game. Most prob finish in the Ninian :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Dunno not thought but i aint walking from mine to town to walk back again! lol - just walk to Canton 1st see who is going where from here n catch up

:ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Get on the bus Jez !! It will be worth it im fooking buzzing at mo. :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Get on the bus Jez !! It will be worth it im fooking buzzing at mo. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i can get on for a half ;)

Nah I prefer to get on it quicker so go local rather than go into town and have to come back again

quick walk to the stadium - cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Canton will be buzzing too :ayatollah: but hey you own me a oint i will find you :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Jez wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Get on the bus Jez !! It will be worth it im fooking buzzing at mo. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i can get on for a half ;)

Nah I prefer to get on it quicker so go local rather than go into town and have to come back again

quick walk to the stadium - cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Canton will be buzzing too :ayatollah: but hey you own me a oint i will find you :lol:

Own me a oint ???? have to look out for that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 pm

i'll be in the .....wait for it....... The Swan Pub in Brean Sands to watch the game.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 pm

The Rhooster wrote:i'll be in the .....wait for it....... The Swan Pub in Brean Sands to watch the game.

Awesssssssssome meals in there tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Jez wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:i'll be in the .....wait for it....... The Swan Pub in Brean Sands to watch the game.

Awesssssssssome meals in there tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

with a bit of luck there will be a family of gypo jacks in there me and my family can abuse during the game.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

we will be starting off in POW then a taxi to cross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

say hello :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we will be starting off in POW then a taxi to cross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I need to go and apologise to Brian before i go in for any more alcohol - Alcoholic Narcoplexy kicked in a few weeks back and he had a squatter - i wernt going home for noone! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:we will be starting off in POW then a taxi to cross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get the bows lined up Baz!!!!! You can stay on the shandy!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Goscombe for the Man Utd game then into the canton cross :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 pm

10.30 breakfast in the prince of wales :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm

did anyone see a swansea fan running down canton last home game, he was crying is eyes out, he saw a riot van, opened the door and jumped in!! he was fecking lucky i didn't catch him :twisted: