Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Riverside scarves

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Was interesting to see Wayne Nash's youngest with his mates last night wearing one. I wonder if daddy knew?

Re: Riverside scarves

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm

davejones wrote:Was interesting to see Wayne Nash's youngest with his mates last night wearing one. I wonder if daddy knew?

:lol: :ayatollah:

Over 1,000 Sold in 3 home games and now 4 different Street Traders are selling them, the Trust should of done it when I asked them too.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm

I bought one. But i'm some what reluctant to wear it now I have realised they resemble Newport County colours :oops: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Quite a few people in the family stand asked what their significance was last night.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:56 pm

I wasnt totally fussed on the idea initally but ive become so f** off with everything I got one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I wasnt totally fussed on the idea initally but ive become so f** off with everything I got one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thb 2B2H that is the status these scarves represent now.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Walking past one of the traders some guy was moaning to his mate "Why do they have to copy Man U ?" and he spent the next hundred yards slagging them off to which his mate was going YEP YEP. i Couldn'T help but smirk at them. :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I wasnt totally fussed on the idea initally but ive become so f** off with everything I got one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

are you the same guy from the offical site that disagreed with the march??

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:

:lol:

Yes he was, but weve changed him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

2 blue has turned to the DARK SIDE :lol: :lol:
whats the chance of having a go moderating on your board, we can swap for a day :lol: ;)

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Any chance we could all stick with blue on Saturday?

Surely match day is about the team, not who owns our club?

Similar vocal support, and a sea of blue would hopefully give our boys a lioft in what is a crucial match in so many ways.

Being on TV, do we really want to be known as a club who copy Man. U?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Any chance we could all stick with blue on Saturday?

Similar vocal support, and a sea of blue would hopefully give our boys a lioft in what is a crucial match in so many ways.

or do we??? :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 pm

im wearing my riverside scarf on saturday. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm

I didnt disagree with the March but I didnt intend on joining as at the time I didnt feel it was the correct personal choice. Never had a go at anyone who did though.

I wasnt overally fussed on the scarf idea either the way it has coped man-u but enough is enough and to many things have annoyed me this week so I did my little bit at a time I felt right as im sure most people did and I have no problem doing it at my own time.

2 blue has turned to the DARK SIDE
whats the chance of having a go moderating on your board, we can swap for a day

Dark side...sounds like a guiness advert :lol:
Ive never been on anyones side, just want whats best for ccfc thats all.

It aint my board :lol: I just help a little bit and I personally like the place but then I post on most :ayatollah:
I cant see us swapping :old:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Bought one lat night at the corner of Sloper Road but it's too bloody short but i'm going to have to wear it on Saturday because it's now my 'lucky' scarf after our magnificent win last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm

The team don't care what colour scarves we are wearing!!
And the colour of my scarf will not change my support for the team.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 pm

I still havn't heard what purpose they serve? Yes they were the original clolours but we are Cardiff city now. The Riverside team were a cricket team, shall we all go to the game with cricket bats and wickets to protest? Showing the Malaysians that we want them in will have more of an effect, the scarfs seem to be turning into a fashion item, but that's only my opinion.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm

the malaysians want ridsdale out and we want ridsdale out, the scarves are evidence of that so..... :ayatollah: I'll be wearing mine

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:00 am

claire wrote:

The team don't care what colour scarves we are wearing!!
And the colour of my scarf will not change my support for the team.

oh god shes of again :lol:
do you want to borrow my scarf claude i can always buy a new one ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 am

my Cardiff scalf is a black 1 with puma badge on 1 end and CCFC club badge on the other , Ive been saying the last 3 games I will by a Riverside 1 but my £5 stays in my pocket only to get spent on Bow :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 am

Scotty27 wrote:I still havn't heard what purpose they serve? Yes they were the original clolours but we are Cardiff city now. The Riverside team were a cricket team, shall we all go to the game with cricket bats and wickets to protest? Showing the Malaysians that we want them in will have more of an effect, the scarfs seem to be turning into a fashion item, but that's only my opinion.

Yer definatly next game we should all take cricket bats and wickets would go down quite well haha