Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"OUR FUTURE"

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 pm

In My Opinion even if we dont go up now, I reckon we will be stronger and better than ever as a Club NEXT SEASON, Thanks to Steve Borleys hard work in getting the Malaysians on board after Riddler had virtually lost them through his lies.

So far they have ploughed in to our club.
£200,000
£300,000
and Yesterday approx £600,000. :ayatollah:

I Believe they are now committed :ayatollah: and I BELIEVE THEY HAVE MANAGED TO Pay as little as 4 to 5p a Share and who can blame them, thats why they are Billionaires. Sorry Riddler looks like your not leaving our Club with NO where near as much money as you hoped.
45p a share your living in Dream land.

Re: "OUR FUTURE"

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm

For parts of the game last night he was sitting on his own.
i just had to laugh :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:04 pm

But what about his £1 million golden handshake written into his contract, allegedly?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Given how much debt we're in if he leaves with any profit it will be criminal. He should leave with what he came with... nothing!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Zabier wrote:Given how much debt we're in if he leaves with any profit it will be criminal. He should leave with what he came with... nothing!

How about - he can leave with everything he has put into the club - he can have all of it back! which sums up to a total of

£0.00p - have your self a nice life Mr Ridsdale. V

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In My Opinion even if we dont go up now, I reckon we will be stronger and better than ever as a Club NEXT SEASON, Thanks to Steve Borleys hard work in getting the Malaysians on board after Riddler had virtually lost them through his lies.

£200,000
£300,000

I Believe they are now committed :ayatollah: and I BELIEVE THEY HAVE MANAGED TO Pay as little as 4 to 5p a Share and who can blame them, thats why they are Billionaires. Sorry Riddler looks like your not leaving our Club with NO where near as much money as you hoped.

But HOW are they going to get him out is my worry????

He doesn't give a shit what people think of him that is perfectly clear!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Shoot the fucker :lol: put the liar out of his misery :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:In My Opinion even if we dont go up now, I reckon we will be stronger and better than ever as a Club NEXT SEASON, Thanks to Steve Borleys hard work in getting the Malaysians on board after Riddler had virtually lost them through his lies.

£200,000
£300,000

But HOW are they going to get him out is my worry????

He doesn't give a shit what people think of him that is perfectly clear!

Borley assures me they slowly getting rid off him.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Whos shares have they brought for 5p?

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

ridsdale has no option other than to accept whats happening

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:35 pm

What is doing my head in is he says he is willing to hand the keys over now.......we got people wanting to plough money into the club, hand them over!

RIDSDALE OUT! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Blue Army wrote:What is doing my head in is he says he is willing to hand the keys over now.......we got people wanting to plough money into the club, hand them over!

RIDSDALE OUT! :ayatollah:

The only reason he probably says that is because his contract states he will get a huge pay off if it happens that way.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

he seems to be hanging around a bit to long for my liking :D :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Fair play to Borley he has worked hard in building back the trust needed for the Malaysians to take us serious. No Thanks to Peter Ridsdale it seems that the malaysians are taking more and more power away from him each day, before long he will have to put his hand up to go a toilet(the staff toilets that is) :lol:

What ever it takes to get him from our club, I feel is money well spend