Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: this feeney stuff

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am

and she supports the Jacks too :lol: , ud better watch out coz she's living in town now :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 am

I am not swayed either way on the man, but as i have stated before on here i admire his professionalism.He is plainly not in Dave jones plans but he keeps his head down,never bleats in the press like some of our players have and he always give 100% when he comes on.I was in Belfast recently and the Northern Ireland supporters have a lot of respect for the bloke and i think he is probabley a far better player than we give him credit for.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't think he is good enough at this level and his record has proven that. When he has played at League 1 level he has scored goals and is a nearly 1 in 2 game striker. At this level he does not score. For Luton he played a full season and only scored 5, never scored for us, and didn't hit any great heights in a sub standard Scottish league either ( 6 in 18). I was a little disappointed with him the other night as he was not as effervescent as he usually is but I guess he was working under orders. I like his work ethic and love his energy generally but when it comes down to it this is probably a level to high. I know he is an international but only scored 4 in 31 there too. I still think he would do a great job for a division 1 team.