Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Destroying Peter Ridsdale

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am

I had a txt off him threatening to report me to the police for calling him a con-man
and a cheat. I told him to crack on, i couldnt wait to see him in court over it. He shut up :lol:

We know he reads this board. Would everyone agree to a concerted campaign once the piece
of shit finally leaves to make public his deciept, track his movements and bury the next poor
unsuspecting (well, naive) victims under a deluge of E Mails, all stating the same facts about
what he's REALLY done here.

Imagine a club in talks with him getting thousands of E mails warning them, imagine us hitting
their message boards and shareholders with the truth. Even if the daft bastards still gave him a
job, the TV and Media could be informed of the campaign, itd just get worse for him.

I'm serious about this, I'm thinking of setting up a group on Facebook called Ridsdale Watch or
something. Get loads of Barnsley and Leeds fans aware of it too.

He's going to walk away from this club with a huge pay-off, having raped it already. But he's not
walking away unscathed. We're Cardiff City fans and he aint beating us in the long run!!!

Pointless? or could we just be the thorn in his side to make a difference?

Bollocks anyway, im gonna set it up soon and you can all join (or not :lol: )

Re: Destroying Peter Ridsdale

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 am

but barsnely and leeds fans said they same to us, came on our message boards

i dont think he'll get another job in football as a chairman, 3 strikes, he's out

THE GUY IS A FAT, BIG NOSED , HATED LITTLE c**t, I WISH HE WOULD DIE

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am

Ben wrote:but barsnely and leeds fans said they same to us, came on our message boards

i dont think he'll get another job in football as a chairman, 3 strikes, he's out

THE GUY IS A FAT, BIG NOSED , HATED LITTLE c**t, I WISH HE WOULD DIE

No disrespect to Barnsley or Leeds fans, but a Facebook group with a few thousand sigs
from across Britain might make more of a dent in his ego. Cant hurt. f**k 'im, i'll do it!!

Even if he contacts them to remove it, it;ll be bad publicity he can no longer afford

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

Set it up and make a thread with the link :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am

taffyapple wrote:I had a txt off him threatening to report me to the police for calling him a con-man
and a cheat. I told him to crack on, i couldnt wait to see him in court over it. He shut up :lol:

Bloody hell he must a direct line to cop shop :lol: how many people is it now he has threatened with the Police? The fact is what you have said is not a criminal offence at worst it is slander which is a civil matter between you and him, but come on who wouldn't think that 'con-man' and 'cheat' is not fair comment when talking about Ridsdale?

I don't think anyone could fault you if you set up a facebook group although personally I think he is finished in football after he leaves CCS.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 am

Harrassment by texting the guy is a criminal offence.