Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLION POUND BONUS,WOULD YOU GO.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 am

All allegedly of course.Someone posted months ago, that PR has written into his contract a million pound bonus if we get promotion. I'm sure the expet Keith Harris agrred this amount with his superior Knowledge in all things football.
So it's going to take more than a few flags and banners to shift the money grabbing oik.

Re: MILLION POUND BONUS,WOULD YOU GO.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 am

Yes Gwyn, I Believe he has made his own contract up worth a £1 Million and Got his cronies on the board to Sanction it,Without Borley knowing.
Yes I know Our Marches/Demos/Flags/Scarfs wont Remove him but they have certainly SILENCED HIM and LET THE REST OF THE UK KNOW ALL ABOUT HIM :evil:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 am

BigGwynram wrote:All allegedly of course.Someone posted months ago, that PR has written into his contract a million pound bonus if we get promotion. I'm sure the expet Keith Harris agrred this amount with his superior Knowledge in all things football.
So it's going to take more than a few flags and banners to shift the money grabbing oik.

gwyn

paul guy had thought steve borley had agreed the riddlers contract and vice versa.
if you remember back at the muni he said that flitcroft and harris were the people who independantly decided his rate of pay.
so you personally employ people on a wage to fix your wage i would have thought the malaysians would be looking quite closely at how that contract was drawn up and the legality of it.
the million by the way applys to him and the manager allegedly

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

It only cost 5k to hire a hitman these days, allegedly :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

So that's 2million in bonus's, plus 2.6 Million they have to give back to season ticket holders, plus X amount to Langstones if we get promoted, any other bonus's we ain't heard about.

It would appear that we have even spent money out of the pot of gold that is the Prem, will there be any left over to spend on players. :?:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 am

Mr Davies wrote:It only cost 5k to hire a hitman these days, allegedly :lol:

:lol:

I am sure a few will do it for nothing :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:It only cost 5k to hire a hitman these days, allegedly :lol:

:lol:

I am sure a few will do it for nothing :lol:

annis, as ive said a few times, i can forward my bank details

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am

BigGwynram wrote:So that's 2million in bonus's, plus 2.6 Million they have to give back to season ticket holders, plus X amount to Langstones if we get promoted, any other bonus's we ain't heard about.

It would appear that we have even spent money out of the pot of gold that is the Prem, will there be any left over to spend on players. :?:

Was thinking the same myself Gwyn. The position we are in at the moment, are the shareholders going to agree to sell their shares for less than 10p? knowing that they could be worth a bit more if we are promoted? To be honest, at this stage I doubt that Ridsdale will give a shit about all the stick he is getting as long has he has his big payday. He has developed the skin of a Rhino after all the grief (self inflicted) he had at Leeds. Like you say Gwyn, take away all of the bonuses, 10,000 season tickets for nothing and the debts that we owe and we will be left with an empty pot. Still, at least we will get to play in the Premier league.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm

PR said he had no bonuses in his contract after the last one he got. In my opinion I got a feeling HE THINKS he deserves the bonus as well. :twisted:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:PR said he had no bonuses in his contract after the last one he got. In my opinion I got a feeling HE THINKS he deserves the bonus as well. :twisted:

pr also said that he had made a significant payment to the revenue and that they were only rattling our cage.
he is a pathalogical liar