Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY NEW FOUND WEALTH

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:52 pm

I am now a wealthy man.As some of may know my brother lives in Cairo after moving on from South America. He's not short of a bob or two I can tell you. Well today I had a belated birthday card from him and enclosed wash a bank note (valid I will tell you) for 50 trillion dollars from the reserve bank of Zimbabwe. I'm not well enough at the moment to traipse into town to the bank but will do in the next day or two.
Do you think I should put some of my new found wealth into the club and become a director.? I certainly don't want to be harassed like PR has. BUT I will promise one thing if I do decide to go this way I will make sure that all my friends will get a free Bow pass for the bars anywhere in the ground.
This is genuine, would I tell you a lie?.

Re: MY NEW FOUND WEALTH

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Just checked the exchange rate Frank, and it's worth thruppence, spend it wisely, at least I can tell people I know a Trillionaire, I should think you can now reduce the price on those already incrediblly great value Real Madrid posters.

Keep yoour eyes peeled for future bargains guys and gals.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Frank,
Why don't you make it over to Ridsdale and tell him that he's being headhunted by Mugabe as the new Chief Exec at the Zimbabwe FA? That way, we might get rid of him with a minimum of further fuss and I'm sure Peter would fit right in over there.
Throw in the Zimbabwean Real Madrid poster franchise and I'm sure he'll bite.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just checked the exchange rate Frank, and it's worth thruppence, spend it wisely, at least I can tell people I know a Trillionaire, I should think you can now reduce the price on those already incrediblly great value Real Madrid posters.

Keep yoour eyes peeled for future bargains guys and gals.

Thakyou for your input Gwn

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 pm

my top man il just hold you to the free bow ok mate.