Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU RECKON WE CAN START PLANNING THEM ?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

PLAY/OFFS
Final is Sat 22 May, Semi Final first leg weekend 8th May, 2nd Leg in the midweek after that.

I WILL SAY YES,I REALLY CANT SEE US FAILING. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DO YOU RECKON WE CAN START PLANNING THEM ?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PLAY/OFFS
Final is Sat 22 May, Semi Final first leg weekend 8th May, 2nd Leg in the midweek after that.

I WILL SAY YES,I REALLY CANT SEE US FAILING. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NO :lol:

I am not making plans until it is mathematically impossible for us to miss the play offs, after what happened last year and missing out by 1 goal anything is still possible :ayatollah:

But i hope we get there :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm taking absolutely nothing for granted

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Annis! Haven't you learnt anything! It's not over until it's over! You've clearly been seduced by Blazing Saddles's optimistic ways! I'm not planning anything until we have the 'pl' next to our name!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Zabier wrote:Annis! Haven't you learnt anything! It's not over until it's over! You've clearly been seduced by Blazing Saddles's optimistic ways! I'm not planning anything until we have the 'pl' next to our name!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol:

I am trying to be optimistic for once :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Annis! Haven't you learnt anything! It's not over until it's over! You've clearly been seduced by Blazing Saddles's optimistic ways! I'm not planning anything until we have the 'pl' next to our name!

I thought you had a good memory Annis. You can remeber what happened on 14th December 1989 but you cant remeber the fall of Cardiff City last year :lol: :lol:

Too much optismism can be bad for you :lol:

Beat Leicester and Swansea then we can be optimistic :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I bet you tried that last season and look where it got you

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Depends - If Ridsdale is gone then yes, because it will mean the Malaysians are fully on board and we are financially stable for now. If he's still here then the answer would be no, because it would probably mean the Malaysians will let us go into admin, we will get deducted 10 points and miss out on the play offs and worse still get deducted points for next season as well. Not counting my chickens until everything is signed, sealed, delivered and he's gone. :ayatollah: but here's hoping.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm

we will deffo make the semi's but not sure about the final , hope Im wrong and we avoid Swansea for both games :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought you had a good memory Annis. You can remeber what happened on 14th December 1989 but you cant remeber the fall of Cardiff City last year :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

I am trying to cheer everyone up.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah:

I am trying to cheer everyone up.[/quote]

:lol: Only 2 people can cheer me up and that is Blazing Saddle and Claire. Both for 2 totally different reasons :lol: :lol:

Right im of to get ready . See you lot in the Ninian :ayatollah:

Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:we will deffo make the semi's but not sure about the final , hope Im wrong and we avoid Swansea for both games :ayatollah:

the only way we can avoid swansea for BOTH games is if they FAIL to make the playoffs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Well its all over for us now chief!! you have put the caboshes on it now, we is doooooomed i tell you and its all Annis's fault. :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Merlin wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:we will deffo make the semi's but not sure about the final , hope Im wrong and we avoid Swansea for both games :ayatollah:

the only way we can avoid swansea for BOTH games is if they FAIL to make the playoffs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, they could be in the other Semi-final and lose :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:15 pm

What about winning them?