Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play Offs

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Not jumping the gun but anyone know when the play off home and away dates are - I know when Final is (22/05/10) :ayatollah:

Re: Play Offs

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 pm

I think the first leg of the semi final is the Wednesday/Thursday/Friday after the last league game then the second leg the week after. all dependent on TV scheduling

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Hope your right, why do you think that and not the weekend of the 8/9....Really hope your right as I've got somet on for the Saturday but as usual City will come first!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm just going on past seasons. They want to get the semi finals out of the way and give a little more time to prepare for the finals, which are on the may bank holiday weekend

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I think the first leg of the semi final is the Wednesday/Thursday/Friday after the last league game then the second leg the week after. all dependent on TV scheduling

What about if we get the jacks can the game be organised that quick?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I think the first leg of the semi final is the Wednesday/Thursday/Friday after the last league game then the second leg the week after. all dependent on TV scheduling

What about if we get the jacks can the game be organised that quick?

It will have to be. I would guess that they could make it a saturday lunchtime game, which means it will be the last of the 1st leg games they play. I'm only guessing mind.