Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Ridsdale actually

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

ever done anything good for Cardiff City.

Thinking about it he hasnt really done anything.

He claims to have built the stadium when really it was Hammam

He claims to have got us to Wembley, when really it was Dave Jones and the team.

He claims to pay wages, when really it is Borley and now TG.

He took stadium completition bonus for an unfinished stadium.

We are in more debt now than we were when he took over.

He lied to us about season ticket money

He said the tax bill was paid when it wasnt

He couldnt be bothered to install undersoil heating.

Probably many more just cant think right now
Anyone got any others :ayatollah:

PR OUT :ayatollah:

Re: Has Ridsdale actually

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

he treated Ben Steele to an all expenses paid free weekend in Cardiff Bay :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm

I refer you to my earlier thread just add em to the list :lol: - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8674&start=0

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Ridsdale has always acted in the best interests of himself and not Cardiff City. It doesn't take a leap of faith to believe he went ahead with the £7m overspend fitting out the new stadium so he could collect on his stadium completion bonus.

Also I'm convinced he is due another bonus if we make the Premier League. That's why he was so desperate to spend any Malaysian investment and Golden Ticket cash on new players in January.

He doesn't give a dam about the collateral damage his actions cause as along as his 'dues' end up in his bank account.

The man is a wrecking machine who should be monitored by the probation service for everyone’s safety.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Ridsdale has always acted in the best interests of himself and not Cardiff City. It doesn't take a leap of faith to believe he went ahead with the £7m overspend fitting out the new stadium so he could collect on his stadium completion bonus.

Also I'm convinced he is due another bonus if we make the Premier League. That's why he was so desperate to spend any Malaysian investment and Golden Ticket cash on new players in January.

He doesn't give a dam about the collateral damage his actions cause as along as his 'dues' end up in his bank account.

The man is a wrecking machine who should be monitored by the probation service for everyone’s safety.

I hope they sack the fucker before we get there - say half time in the play off final when we are 4-0 up :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Ridsdale has always acted in the best interests of himself and not Cardiff City. It doesn't take a leap of faith to believe he went ahead with the £7m overspend fitting out the new stadium so he could collect on his stadium completion bonus.

I hope they sack the fucker before we get there - say half time in the play off final when we are 4-0 up :lol:

If only Carlsburg did perfect senarios....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

If only Carlsburg did perfect senarios....

It would be the ultimate karma though wouldnt it? - so near but yet so far for him - he can almost touch the bonus and it slips through his fingers while his dismissal letter drops into his top pocket and we sing our way to the Premier League :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm

The only good thing Ridsdale did was remove Hammam as chairman when he was starting to lose his way. To be honest, any name other than Hammam would have done at that point given Hammam's predicament. Apart from that he's never done anything beneficial long term.

I can't wait for the Malaysians to come in, mainly so I'll have something new to moan about!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm

HE LOOKED AFTER HIMSELF BIG TIME and AT THE SAME TIME RAPED OUR CLUB, MY OPINION :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

chippy909 wrote:ever done anything good for Cardiff City.

Thinking about it he hasnt really done anything.

He claims to have built the stadium when really it was Hammam

He claims to have got us to Wembley, when really it was Dave Jones and the team.

He claims to pay wages, when really it is Borley and now TG.

He took stadium completition bonus for an unfinished stadium.

We are in more debt now than we were when he took over.

He lied to us about season ticket money

He said the tax bill was paid when it wasnt

He couldnt be bothered to install undersoil heating.

Probably many more just cant think right now
Anyone got any others :ayatollah:

PR OUT :ayatollah:

What you mean he built the stadium single handed and training ground, he also scored all the goals on our cup run and took us to wembley. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gave ninian park the worst send off you could imagine the man is a 24 carat knob sooner he is gone the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

He is totally useless at everything.