Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peter risdale text back again im shocked

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

text peter earlier

its getting a joke now! tg and borley pay the wages, come on peter time to go! why are uhanging on! dont you know u wont get anything in admin, do the right thing and bugger off!

pr reply
who said tg and borley? get ur facts right.

my reply
did you print the money yourself :lol:

he needs to go time to crank up the presure tonight with a sit in or storm the board room hes making us look like a joke now!!!!

Re: peter risdale text back again im shocked

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 pm

any suggestions wez, im up for anything :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm

everyone gos to the mainstand inside the ground after full time and we have a demo directed at risdale private box then storm it and hang him like the italians done to mussilini :D harsh but fair i think for crime against ccfc :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Ridsdale telling someone to get their facts right? :lol: What's next DJ writing an FA coaching manual on the art of tactical subsitutions.....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 pm

wez 1927 wrote:text peter earlier

its getting a joke now! tg and borley pay the wages, come on peter time to go! why are uhanging on! dont you know u wont get anything in admin, do the right thing and bugger off!

pr reply
who said tg and borley? get ur facts right.

my reply
did you print the money yourself :lol:

he needs to go time to crank up the presure tonight with a sit in or storm the board room hes making us look like a joke now!!!!

oooh getting cocky is he :lol: I dont think he understands what an angry Cardiff fan is like :lol: I think he needs to get out of here while he can :lol: Don't take the piss out of a welshman - big mistake :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 pm

wat is his number ?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm

07709406072 - taken from main site

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:39 pm

more replys

pr
!

my reply
whats ! mean ? its time to go now pete youve outstayed your welcome in gods country! if you think the leedswere bad u havnt seen the welsh when we are crossed1 do the right thing and resign!

pr
you are wrong!

my reply
explain then !

pr
why should i?

my reply
cause us the fans pay your wages! the bad press we get is down to you!

hes getting a cheeky c**t :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

He dont reply to me anymore Wez !

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm

GarethGardner wrote:He dont reply to me anymore Wez !

he hasnt for agains but has started too since my one man protest on cowbridge high street outside his house :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

resign now big nose risdale!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Keep him going Wez he has nothing else better to do :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Keep him going Wez he has nothing else better to do :lol:

hes proberly in his private office getting ready to do a runner with todays ticket money :twisted: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

hes proberly in his private office getting ready to do a runner with todays ticket money :twisted: :lol:

Rem he has a private toilet as well :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

Rem he has a private toilet as well :lol:

hes buming his leeds cronnies he brought into the club with him :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm

wez 1927 wrote:more replys

pr
!

my reply
whats ! mean ? its time to go now pete youve outstayed your welcome in gods country! if you think the leedswere bad u havnt seen the welsh when we are crossed1 do the right thing and resign!

pr
you are wrong!

my reply
explain then !

pr
why should i?

my reply

pr reply
i wish you knew what your talking about!

my reply
explain then ! cause my football club is becoming a joke at the moment and your in charge buck stops with you!

pr
your club is 4th in the league in a new stadium and may be in the premier league next year .when i arived you were going no where

my reply
my club have had several winding up orders and are on the brink of going out of business,u have gambled with our future!

ps we were top of the championship when you become chairman !

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

pr
!

my reply

pr
you are wrong!

my reply
explain then !

pr
why should i?

my reply

pr reply

my reply
explain then ! cause my football club is becoming a joke at the moment and your in charge buck stops with you!

pr
your club is 4th in the league in a new stadium and may be in the premier league next year .when i arived you were going no where

my reply
my club have had several winding up orders and are on the brink of going out of business,u have gambled with our future!

pr
when i arived you were fighting relagation!

have you notice he says you now and not we were

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 pm

As we play in the second tier of the English pyramid system it is possible to say we 'might be in the Premier League next year' every year since we were promoted from League One in 2003.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

pr
!

my reply

pr
you are wrong!

my reply
explain then !

pr
why should i?

my reply

pr reply

my reply

pr

my reply

pr
when i arived you were fighting relagation!

have you notice he says you now and not we were

my reply
you become chairman after norwich away! it was after norwich away! pete do the right thing put your own money or resign ive put more money in than you!

pr reply
no you havnt!

my reply
what 20 years of buying tickets and season tickets ! you havnt put a penny in.time to go!

peter risdale hasnt put a penny into the club he has taken and taken and bled us dry he needs to go now !

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:21 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
my reply
you become chairman after norwich away! it was after norwich away! pete do the right thing put your own money or resign ive put more money in than you!

pr reply
no you havnt!

my reply
what 20 years of buying tickets and season tickets ! you havnt put a penny in.time to go!

peter risdale hasnt put a penny into the club he has taken and taken and bled us dry he needs to go now !

I get the feeling PR is referring to the end of the 2004/5 when he 'arrived' as a consultant to Sam Hammam. It is true we were on the periphery of a relegation scrap at the time.

That said its a bit rich for Ridsdale to claim his arrival was the turning point.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm

pr

Its all very well boasting about achievements that have taken place while he was chairman! that DOES NOT mean he orchestrated all these things!

Sam Hammam initialised the new stadium setup!
Dave Jones built the team and bought the players! (with f**k all money and f**k all help from big nose!)
Joe Ledley Scored the winning goal at Wembley to put us in the FA Cup final!

The way Ridsdale speaks, it's as if him and ONLY him did all of the above. What he did do was create problem after problem along the way, was completely wreckless with debts, creditors and the clubs finances (including player salary negotiations).

The sooner he realises his life is a complete f**k up and waste of welsh oxygen the better.

Peter, NOBODY including your own board want you here any longer, are you really that thick skinned and blind as a bat to notice that! If you are, then you're more unintelligent than i first thought. From a lifelong Cardiff fan, and football enthusiast the only thing i have to say to you from this point on is ........

GET YOUR f*cking ASS OUT OF WALES YOU FREE LOADING PRICK!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Merlin wrote:
pr

Its all very well boasting about achievements that have taken place while he was chairman! that DOES NOT mean he orchestrated all these things!

Dave Jones built the team and bought the players! (with f**k all money and f**k all help from big nose!)

The way Ridsdale speaks, it's as if him and ONLY him did all of the above. What he did do was create problem after problem along the way, was completely wreckless with debts, creditors and the clubs finances (including player salary negotiations).

The sooner he realises his life is a complete f**k up and waste of welsh oxygen the better.

Peter, NOBODY including your own board want you here any longer, are you really that thick skinned and blind as a bat to notice that! If you are, then you're more unintelligent than i first thought.

That's very true and if Ridsdale wants to scrutinise his time here a little more he will soon realise that we have NEVER won anything in his time, unless you count that Portugal cup thing.

For all his bragging the truth is we were FA Cup runners-up and have always finished just outside the play-offs (unlike under Sam Hammam). His only real achievement 'the stadium' was delivered £7m over budget and that deficit by his own admission has brought us to within one court hearing of extinction.

The fact is for £500,000 P/A plus generous bonuses it is reasonable for us to expect far better results than that from our Chairman.

When all factors are considered Ridsdale can only be judged as a total failure both professionally and personally and should go ASP without a penny more.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Merlin wrote:
pr

Peter, NOBODY including your own board want you here any longer, are you really that thick skinned and blind as a bat to notice that! If you are, then you're more unintelligent than i first thought.

That's very true and if Ridsdale wants to scrutinise his time here a little more he will soon realise that we have NEVER won anything in his time, unless you count that Portugal cup thing.

For all his bragging the truth is we were FA Cup runners-up and have always finished just outside the play-offs (unlike under Sam Hammam). His only real achievement 'the stadium' was delivered £7m over budget and that deficit by his own admission has brought us to within one court hearing of extinction.

The fact is for £500,000 P/A plus generous bonuses it is reasonable for us to expect far better results than that from our Chairman.

When all factors are considered Ridsdale can only be judged as a total failure both professionally and personally and should go ASP without a penny more.

I can only say i totally agree with all that. Good post. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm

he likes the monies ......he s waiting for the lollies... :lol: :lol: :lol: hes going to get .....sweet f.a. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

GarethGardner wrote:He dont reply to me anymore Wez !

He can't really be judged on that tho Gar..........Noone reply's to you anymore ;)
:ayatollah: