Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Orange and iPhones

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

God, I regret getting an iPhone.

The reception is shit and now, to cap it all, it has locked up so I have to run the battery down so it unlocks itself. No calls, texts nor can I look anyone's number up to call rfrom a landline.

Now my friends think I'm ignoring them and they're all deserting me. Thanks Orange and Apple :(

Re: Orange and iPhones

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 am

ouch!
i was looking to get an I-Phone... dont think i will now! lol

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

Nottage Blue wrote:God, I regret getting an iPhone.

The reception is shit and now, to cap it all, it has locked up so I have to run the battery down so it unlocks itself. No calls, texts nor can I look anyone's number up to call rfrom a landline.

Now my friends think I'm ignoring them and they're all deserting me. Thanks Orange and Apple :(

Hold down the power button and they home button for 30 seconds or so... should reset it.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 am

davebb wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:God, I regret getting an iPhone.

Hold down the power button and they home button for a minute or so... should reset it.

Yeah, done that. It doesn't do anything though. Just have to wait but thankfully the battery life is appalling so I hope it's better before I leave for the game

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 am

cmorris1927 wrote:ouch!

Yeah, I wish I'd gone for the Nokia now. Overrated the iPhone, but that's only my opinion

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am

I want to get a blackberry on contract for about £20 a month. Does anyone know if this is possible? All I want is free texts and internet access, don't give a shit about calls.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:ouch!

Yeah, I wish I'd gone for the Nokia now. Overrated the iPhone, but that's only my opinion

i had a choice of i-phone or nokia 5800.. went for nokia.. lookin to get a blackberry next.. but too many ppl got them! lol

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 am

I had a Blackberry, they're ok, but probably best for business use or a hectic social lifestyle. That's why I got rid!!! :lol: But I can't help but wish I'd not got an iphone now. I was also mis-sold it by some cocky Asian bloke in the Orange shop. You know the type, talks with a Manc accent and sculpts his beard. Thought he was the nuts but turns out he didn't really know a lot and contradicted himself when he sold it to me. Prat. a word of advice to anyone who gets an iphone, you can get unlimited texts, but you have to buy a bundle at £7 a month, something else he neglected to tell me and cost me big time.

Zabier, I'm sure you can get a Blackberry for £20 a month as they work off your existing tariff, unlike iPhones which have their own tariffs/packages. I'm sure you can get sorted on that

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 am

I hate phone salesmen... in fact, I hate all salesmen. They have this ridiculous arrogance about them which has no justification. I worked briefly as a salesmen for a company called Progressive Global. Utter shit. Full of greasy wankers. We did a shift out in Barry to sell the dodgy Talk Talk package and after a short while I couldn't bring myself to f**k over genuine hard working families so quit. The most bizarre thing was the amount of single mothers or unemployed single ladies who would lay it on a plate. Seriously, it was crazy. After that brief stint in that job I certainly feel salesmen get the most on job sex!