Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the business mantra according to the riddler.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 am

I have just read the chairmans respnses to the mark bloom comments on players not being paid.

asked wether dato chan was bankrolling the club he said no.
well actually if you are waiting for the transfer of funds from dato to allow you to pay the staff of the football club then to ordinary layman without your esteemed knowledge of bankrupting businesses he is bankrolling the club.

he then says he has promised for some time to inject funds into the club.
so tell me then mr riddler if he hadent injected the money into the club where would we be now because on the subject of promises we all know from our experiences with you they dont come true.
we were promised our golden ticket money would go on players. we were promised a parade of new players at the end of january.
thank god dato is keeping his promises other wise we would be well in the shit.

"he is a director and only one of a number of sources of funds"
Pray tell us then peter what sources of income make up the balance of the 1.2 million wage bill.

Then the absolute classic quote
"because we knew this was coming we were able to plan and allow other funds to come in at another time. this is how businesses are run"

Take a tip mr chairman and stay off the plant food do you really think think there are people that stupid to be taken in by that type of bullshit.

I can just picture the scene now as his secretary brings in the morning post." good news master we have got the cheque's in this morning for 200k worth of sponsorship"
Picture the scene as the riddler explodes with fury " those cheques are two months early send them back at once" i had planned for them to come in the end of april how dare they f**k up my cash flow forecasts.
but peter she says we really could do with the money towards the march wage bill.
no says the riddler if dato cant fulfill his promises thats his fault and he will have to take the blame for the late payments.

so to all those local businesses out there owed money by the riddler take note if you had planned properly and allowed for the club to pay you some 12 months late and moved your cash around accordingly you wouldent be in the shit your in.

Re: the business mantra according to the riddler.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 am

steve davies wrote:I have just read the chairmans respnses to the mark bloom comments on players not being paid.

well actually if you are waiting for the transfer of funds from dato to allow you to pay the staff of the football club then to ordinary layman without your esteemed knowledge of bankrupting businesses he is bankrolling the club.

so tell me then mr riddler if he hadent injected the money into the club where would we be now because on the subject of promises we all know from our experiences with you they dont come true.
we were promised our golden ticket money would go on players. we were promised a parade of new players at the end of january.

Pray tell us then peter what sources of income make up the balance of the 1.2 million wage bill.

"because we knew this was coming we were able to plan and allow other funds to come in at another time. this is how businesses are run"

Take a tip mr chairman and stay off the plant food do you really think think there are people that stupid to be taken in by that type of bullshit.

I can just picture the scene now as his secretary brings in the morning post." good news master we have got the cheque's in this morning for 200k worth of sponsorship"
Picture the scene as the riddler explodes with fury " those cheques are two months early send them back at once" i had planned for them to come in the end of april how dare they f**k up my cash flow forecasts.
but peter she says we really could do with the money towards the march wage bill.
no says the riddler if dato cant fulfill his promises thats his fault and he will have to take the blame for the late payments.

so to all those local businesses out there owed money by the riddler take note if you had planned properly and allowed for the club to pay you some 12 months late and moved your cash around accordingly you wouldent be in the shit your in.

Good post Steve and very true. The Riddler has yet again proved how incompetent and now how bitter he has become, thank god for Tg or we would be doomed. :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

steve davies wrote:I have just read the chairmans respnses to the mark bloom comments on players not being paid.

Supreb post and just highlights how deluded the Riddler is.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Supreb post and just highlights how deluded the Riddler is.

tony

with whats gone on today with the riddlers veiled attack on tg i think he has moved his strategy to one of trying to get the sack.
you note how he has gone from saying nothing to suddenly trying to give the impression he is still in charge of running the clubs finances
he spent all his time on dato's last visit trying to cosy up to him and now he can see its not working he's hoping to get the board to lose patience and pay him off.
i hope gets jack shit and i think the malaysians will have more patience than him