Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any spare tickets for 2nite

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 am

floating about?

(when riddler goes ill be buying a season ticket and stuff again)

Re: Any spare tickets for 2nite

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 am

watch out for the Spare Ticket Gestapo after the trunstiles lol , I saw at least 2 ppl get chucked out last home game ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 am

really? sad hay

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 am

gives Ridsdale £46 more money ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

When JJ presented the "new stadium" meetings last year, he clearly said that the practice of "swopping" stadium cards would be hard to stop, & that a blind eye would be addopted. It would now seam that a stricter, & more rigid regime has been put to task.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 am

last 2 or 3 home games they stewards are checking every single orange light entry into the stadium , at least they are where we come into the Ninian Stand . They then throw ppl back out and send them to the ticket office to buy a valid ticket ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 am

What makes the orange light come on? Because I've seen it a few times but never been sure what it's about?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 am

Concessionary tickets , over 60 or under 16 ! If it comes on and u dont look old / young enough then the Gestapo pounce on u :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 am

Zabier wrote:What makes the orange light come on? Because I've seen it a few times but never been sure what it's about?

it goes on every time i go through, as i have a student ST, and they stop me every week as they cant belive such a rugged young man can be such a mature student :lol: :oops:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 am

was that u talkin to Claire half time last home game then ? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 am

Martyn1963 wrote:was that u talkin to Claire half time last home game then ? :ayatollah:

yes mate. under the ninian stand :oops: :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 am

I will have to say hello nxt time then ! :ayatollah: