Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO WAGES HAVE GONE IN TODAY!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 am

STEVE BORLEY has SOME of the money for wages, but only half......
still waiting on TG's

players in uproar at vale hotel over the situation this morning :evil:
morale is very low!!

this cannot be good going into the A HUGE week of our season. :twisted:

:ayatollah:

Re: NO WAGES HAVE GONE IT TODAY!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

This can't go on. I think things are coming to a head here. We are down to the end game now.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am

FFS not good, this could turn out to be the worst week for a long time @ CCF :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

Not good. :(

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

ihatealiens wrote:This can't go on. I think things are coming to a head here. We are down to the end game now.

after our last few results, last thing the players need.
need to get behind them tonight (midweek games always seems a better atmosphere) :ayatollah:

Re: NO WAGES HAVE GONE IN TODAY!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 am

Whinging kents, they havent had their 80'000 this month and the moral is low... I can't find a decent job an i get £400 a month.. I still turn up with a smile on my face :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am

i dont understand, they have loads of cash int hier accounts, to cover any sort of direct debits etc coming out

yer id be asking why but i wouldn't be that worried

i think its alot of scarmongering , wish fans wouldn't

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 am

i understand what your saying,
i think its more the point, that when you do a job you have a right to be paid whether its thousands or peanuts.
the riddler has fucked this club up beyond :twisted:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 am

milly44 wrote:i understand what your saying,
i think its more the point, that when you do a job you have a right to be paid whether its thousands or peanuts.

Your absolutely correct and its more than a right, its a lawful entitlement the club must honour.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Your absolutely correct and its more than a right, its a lawful entitlement the club must honour.

today is the day for DJ to show why hes on 800k and focus the players for tonight!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 am

Exactly. When you start a job and sign a contract and you stick to it by turning up when you're expected to and put a the full day's work you're asked to, then you expect your employers to do the same. That is the case whether you're on £100 or £100,000 a week. I think the players, to an extent, can ignore the off-field goings on as long as they get paid and it doesn't affect them. But, with this non-payment of wages, it is now affecting them. And, ultimately, this will affect the way they play.

I know some here will say that they earn enough money anyway, but that's painting it balck and white. They have mortgages and these mortgages have to be paid on time like everyone else. Is it so out of order to expect your employers to pay your wages in when agreed so you can pay all your bills?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 am

But they've been paid

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 am

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:But they've been paid

great news.....
before the players trained at 10am according to annis it wasnt in there accounts, lets hope all is now well, 3points tonight and riddler gone tomorrow :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:But they've been paid

Yeah, saw that after I'd written my essay/rant. Very good news now

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

at this moment the players have still NOT be payed. a certain person at our club who has been prone to a lie, is telling everyone they have been!
hopefully be in by tonight.
lets wait and see,
if they are he wont have put a penny towards it! :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am

milly44 wrote:at this moment the players have still NOT be payed. a certain person at our club who has been prone to a lie, is telling everyone they have been!
hopefully be in by tonight.
lets wait and see,
if they are he wont have put a penny towards it! :evil:

Not sure why he's even being tolerated at the club. GO NOW YOU f*cking PARASITE

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=193583

Wasnt this exactly what Annis told us a while back ? Fair play i had my doubts this morning mind :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

The Truth is at This moment the wages have not reached the players accounts but DJ has reassured them All that it will be in there by the time the banks close TODAY

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH BOTH STATEMENTS.