Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Everyone post one...

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Non-Cardiff picture and say why you picked it, keep it clean :lol:

I picked mine because he gets so much shit but I personally like him and he's a bluebird :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Everyone post one...

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Non-Cardiff picture and say why you picked it, keep it clean :lol:

I picked mine because he gets so much shit but I personally like him and he's a bluebird :ayatollah:

I've met him on a couple of occasions in the Tut N Shive (Poets Corner) on City Road, well I say met he was keeping himself to himself so I just 'alright' as I walked past ;)

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Non-Cardiff picture and say why you picked it, keep it clean :lol:

Some say he is a cocky so and so , I think he is a fantastic player and a good old Cardiff Boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm

joncandy wrote:

I've met him on a couple of occasions in the Tut N Shive (Poets Corner) on City Road, well I say met he was keeping himself to himself so I just 'alright' as I walked past ;)

I've heard mixed things about him but whenever I've seen him around and about he's seemed quite private. I think he takes a lot of shit and when he reacts it gets magnified. I just love him for his JT comments. Golden! :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

By the way, here's my photo...

I've chosen this because it was my first pub experience of a World Cup match. Our whole school year watched it with half betting on France to win and half betting on Senegal. I bet on Senegal at 10/1. This celebration was awesome and we celebrated even more when we collected our dues and went back to the pub. I'll never forget that year. Did my A Levels that same year too.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 pm

It's what i'm eating now :geek:

Re: Bellamy

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 pm

I spoke to Craig at length in Helsinki Airport day after the Finland game in October. He was flying home to Cardiff via Amstadam. We spoke about life at Man City, Hughes, Cardiff and his life in Wales. Also spoke about Toshack but I cant share what he said :D

- He said it was his intention to engineer a move to city on loan this season as he felt he was no longer going to be part of the 1st team plans after the signing of Tevez and Adobayor but then started playing and scoring. His main reason for wanting the move tho is that he is missing his young lad grow up who lives down here with his mother.

- Its still his intention to play for City but thinks he's only got 2 seasons left due to his injuries. I did draw reference to Giggs but he said Giggs hasnt been under the knife as much as he has.

- He wants to enter coaching at a youth level for City after he retires.

- Has no intention of quiting the Wales squad but there are, shall we say, clashes of personalities in the camp.

- Also talking about how some of the 'superstars' at Man City are treatreat differently by the club's owners...

I also asked him about the Adobayor celebration v Arsenal where he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate infront of the Arsenal away fans- Craig said he couldn't keep up lol. Also said all the posturing by the Arsenal fans with the inivisible wall holding them back was laughable. He said that he knows if that was down Cardiff Adobeyor would have been chassed down the tunnel :lol:

Top bloke and I would love to see him down the City next season.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Bellamy is a legend in my eyes

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 pm

i think he is awesome and would love him down here just for a season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Heres mine! From when we won the Euros!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm

ONE WORD.........LEGEND :ayatollah:

tiger-woods[1].jpg