Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLKlHKzflc

Re: Palace Ultras

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

i thought they were awesome

well done palarse :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

yer i like it, shame alot more "british" fans can't do the same, well done to them

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Too be fair we did try earlier in the season with the canton ultras. Similair minded fans who wanted to get together and make some noise in the Canton Stand. We tried surfing the giant flag which turned into a diaster, Despite clearance for 400 blue and white balloons we laid them out and then the stewards and the head of stadium removed them with no re-cost back to ourselves too be Corky then nearly lost his position with the trust over this as an emergency meeting was held with the stadium manager. Then we tried to bring in several flags ala the kop style and these were deemed not allowed by the club, then we tried to promote flags along the back of the canton stand and they put advertising hoardings there. Then we tried to bring flags on convential flag poles in and again fishlock and the stewards said nothing larger than the little fa cup flag ones. Were up against it in the new stadium with over zealoue stewards and owners who aint interested in any sort of colour or atmosphere being generated, Clearly we can all see the 'singers' need to be next to away fans and this also has beeen knocked on the head by the club. Im not sure what we can do or turn to other than the trust and hope ideas can be put forward and the new owners look at what as fans we are saying. Well done Palace fanatics, there are also many more of these groups now operating across UK grounds and indeed the republic of Ireland

check out below for some of whats going on around the uk
http://www.ultrasuk.co.uk/

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

I thought they backed their Team Superb on Saturday, Our Club should allow the same to happen in the New stadium.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 pm

they totally outsung us for 90mins, was a tad embarasing! :?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Can't get that song they were singing out of my head its driving me mad,i'll have to change the words lalalalala where Cardiff where Cardiff where Cardiff lalalalal. :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

its been bouncing around in my head all day and night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

In fairness to them they were outstanding & being housed next to the away fans made a tremendous atmosphere with good banter. I thought this kind of support was becoming a thing of the past but they were a credit, what a difference to our last visit to London against Chelsea, they had 34000 fans (?) & their support was shite.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:10 am

Gezza wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLKlHKzflc

Good song that, they sing it in the ultras end at Sydney FC also

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

They were brilliant on Saturday to be fair, and I loved that song.

Glad to see that bloke in blue get taken out at the end though. :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am

Spence wrote:They were brilliant on Saturday to be fair, and I loved that song.

Glad to see that bloke in blue get taken out at the end though. :D

yeh he was a right w*nker.... :lol: