Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

should there be a statement from the club?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

:roll: :? :shock: :cry:

Re: should there be a statement from the club?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm

dutchdog wrote::roll: :? :shock: :cry:

Dare The RIDDLER SPEAK :lol:

riddler only does bulshit that makes him look good, no dout he'll blame hammam

About what? The inability to pay staff wages? I can't see them doing that, somehow

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Think PR has learnt the best way to handle things is to say nothing - he will have an excuse as per!

He is too predicable it's boring :ayatollah: :(

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 pm

the only statement i want to hear is

today the chairman of cardiff city has announced his resignation with immediate.
the chairman would like to express his feelings of gratitude to fellow boardmembers and supporters for allowing him to free load off the club for the last few years.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:About what? The inability to pay staff wages? I can't see them doing that, somehow

Have the staff been paid or not.They are most important as they don`t earn as much as the players

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

abf9 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:About what? The inability to pay staff wages? I can't see them doing that, somehow

Have the staff been paid or not.They are most important as they don`t earn as much as the players

NO ONE AT THIS MOMENT HAS BEEN PAID A SINGLE PENNY, But I reckon tomorrow Borleys and TG's Money will come through. BUT NONE FROM THE RIDDLER OR NONE MOST IMPORTANT TO HIM.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm

i reckon at this moment in time riddler and his advisors are trying to put together 2 statements!!! the first statement explaining why the wages werent paid, (his excuse will probably be problems with the banks electronic transfer or some bullshit like that) & then therell be the all important 2nd statement being prepared for when we get this investment from the malaysians, he'll have his little speech ready to say that he was the reason they invested, bla bla bla!!!!

glad i got that off my chest!!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 pm

the statement from tg included in the echo bit is probably more positive than the story itself

sounds to me like hes calling the shots now and ridsdale is just salt and vinegar in the main meal

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Sludge wrote:the statement from tg included in the echo bit is probably more positive than the story itself

sounds to me like hes calling the shots now and ridsdale is just salt and vinegar in the main meal

Correct Sludge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: