Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RIDDLER WHAT A JOKE YOUVE MADE OUR CLUB BECOME

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:
I CAN CONFIRM THE PLAYERS AT THIS MOMENT HAVE NOT BE PAID.
SHOCKING UNBELIEVABLE THE DAY BEFORE WE PLAY Leicester, the week were playing The Jacks and on the Verge of THE PLAY OFFS.
Were in THIS FINANCIAL MESS BECAUSE OF OUR ONE and ONLY CHAIRMAN MR RIDDLER.

The Malaysians are putting money in, I dont know why because personally I would skin the Riddler alive if I was them and get Our club for Nothing, they are paying less for their Shares, they are not Idiots.

The Players moral is TERRIBLE TODAY, Flintcroft Ridsdales Financial Director Today had to Rush down to the Vale of Glamorgan and EXPLAIN TO DAVE JONES WHY HIS PLAYERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, For the First time ever I feel for DJ on this as some of the players were going belestic, they have mortgages etc to be paid.

As I said on Friday, STEVE BORLEY HAS COME TO THE RESCUE AND PERSONALLY TRANSFERRED MONEY IN TODAY TO PAY THE WAGES DIRECT TO THE PLAYERS, The malaysians have also put money in last Friday.
BUT IT SHOULD NOT COME TO THIS, Tomorrow the Players Wages will be in their Accounts maybe even by 5pm today.
BUT WHAT A JOKE WE ARE BECOMING.
IF RIDSDALE WOULD JUST WALK TODAY/TOMORROW Borley could run it for The Malaysians. Its funny how the riddler and Terry Philips have gone totally dead on all this.

As much as I hate the lying prick and am still praying for the day he leaves this club for good, what I am confused about is why the club as a whole (Borley,TG,Guy) let it come to pay day before doing something about it? We all know the pot is empty without their help.

I thought TG had already transferred the money a few days ago so how come they weren't paid today??????

Really worried this will affect the team tomorrow and saturday now[/quote]

If you want me to be honest I reckon this was done Deliberate to show Ridsdale up.[/quote]

Makes sense but if it affects the team morale in the next few games could have been a SERIOUS mistake on Borley and TG's part. :?

What will it take for this wanker to f**k off out of our club for good. He is thicker skinned than a rhino the horrible tw*t!!!
:evil:[/quote]

As long as TG lets them know the score personally, I don't think it will really affect the team morale, when they realise what is going on, they could be pleased that the future could be very bright indeed at this club !!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm

whats the wage bill overheads of our stewards. That must have tripled since Ninian. There hundreds of them now inside, outside, around the concourse, even in the toilets, weve gone steward crazy how much they on £10 a game it all adds up. The overheads werent properly thought of at the new stadium. The crowds have been incredible but due to the mismangement any income has been used to pay off debt, and the ticket sale walk up is not going to pay £1.2m of wages. We are in a right fecking mess im so angry i really hope we can bring an end to this sorry debacle soon

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:whats the wage bill overheads of our stewards. That must have tripled since Ninian. There hundreds of them now inside, outside, around the concourse, even in the toilets, weve gone steward crazy how much they on £10 a game it all adds up. The overheads werent properly thought of at the new stadium. The crowds have been incredible but due to the mismangement any income has been used to pay off debt, and the ticket sale walk up is not going to pay £1.2m of wages. We are in a right fecking mess im so angry i really hope we can bring an end to this sorry debacle soon

I said on the ccmb over a year ago our wages would be trippled in the New Stadium and got slaughtered for it, but it has trippled.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

for gods sake just go!! has the man not got any morals?
he is screwing the club into the ground and laughing why he is doing it.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26132546/

echo report on it
risdale has got to resign over this now what a f*cking joke!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm

hes just slowly crippling the club, and sucking all passion away from it................. :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

milly44 wrote:hes just slowly crippling the club, and sucking all passion away from it................. :evil:

If we werent in the top 6, I would hope the fans would of turned on him, at NINIAN PARK HE WOULD OF BEEN RUN OUT BY NOW :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:hes just slowly crippling the club, and sucking all passion away from it................. :evil:

If we werent in the top 6, I would hope the fans would of turned on him, at NINIAN PARK HE WOULD OF BEEN RUN OUT BY NOW :evil:

its hard to turn on him when the team are winning thats the problem!! :ayatollah: :twisted:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 pm

i thought we had turned on him a long time ago? or is this us being nice?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

I heard from inside OUR Club you read This message and were not very happy :lol: