Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

away strip

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 pm

cardiff new away strip for first season in premier to be old riverside fc shirts (fact bluebird baz told me) good idea me thinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: away strip

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:cardiff new away strip for first season in premier to be old riverside fc shirts (fact bluebird baz told me) good idea me thinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brown and yellow will look nice on you, it will match your .................... ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

milly44 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:cardiff new away strip for first season in premier to be old riverside fc shirts (fact bluebird baz told me) good idea me thinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brown and yellow will look nice on you, it will match your .................... ;)

...... milly did baz give you my silver thong. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
milly44 wrote:

...... milly did baz give you my silver thong. :ayatollah:

yeh i took it to palace, its very sexy, has a weird smell to it though ;)
may i keep it darling?? :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 pm

yes milly you can keep it but dont tell the rhooster. :lol: ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes milly you can keep it but dont tell the rhooster. :lol: ;)

why is it extra large by the way, you look so slim and feminie in your pics ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

milly44 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes milly you can keep it but dont tell the rhooster. :lol: ;)

,,,,,, it is my husbands milly baz stole it from my husbands pants draw about a mounth ago . so i am never going to have sex with baz again i am looking for a new young lover. ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

milly44 wrote:

,,,,,, it is my husbands milly baz stole it from my husbands pants draw about a mounth ago . so i am never going to have sex with baz again i am looking for a new young lover. ;)

anyone in particular take your fancy ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

rhoster,uncle festa,or the morgage advisor llwyncellyn bluebird thay seem to be the fit young studs on here. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhoster,uncle festa,or the morgage advisor llwyncellyn bluebird thay seem to be the fit young studs on here. :ayatollah:

fish? :old:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm

milly44 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhoster,uncle festa,or the morgage advisor llwyncellyn bluebird thay seem to be the fit young studs on here. :ayatollah:

fish? :old:

,,,,,, and chips please. :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

chips is gay! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

milly44 wrote:chips is gay! :ayatollah:

i did not know that no more chips for me then ill stick to the fish. :lol: :lol:

stick to fish................no comment ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

i did not know that no more chips for me then ill stick to the fish. :lol: :lol:

stick to fish ..............no comment ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

milly44 wrote:

stick to fish ..............no comment ;)

,,,,,,, good man. :lol: :lol: ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:04 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

,,,,,,, i think the riddler will have to go for us to see it happen though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Mrs R - why don't you start sending your used wunderwear to Pistol Pete - I think he net get the message & leave our club

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Mrs R - why don't you start sending your used wunderwear to Pistol Pete - I think he net get the message & leave our club

......yes i think that may be a good idea mr moo cow . but knowing the riddler it may make him wont to stay and i dont think many pepole want that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

I think he'll be running up the link road double quick after sniffing your drawers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I think he'll be running up the link road double quick after sniffing your drawers :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... well ill give it a try hope you are right on my way to the post office now. :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

OK make sure you put the strings into a plastic bag first otherwise the stains might soak through :o

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:OK make sure you put the strings into a plastic bag first otherwise the stains might soak through :o

...... ok the ones i have just put in the bag for him are the ones i took off this morning ( it is my time of the month ) that should make him go.( please god) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Excellent well done Mrs R

You can carry on with the ironing then when you get back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Excellent well done Mrs R

You can carry on with the ironing then when you get back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

...... no thanks harry dose all the ironing, ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Dishes ?

Kitchen Floor ?

Hoover ?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Dishes ?

Kitchen Floor ?

Hoover ?

i dont like doing domestic stuff harry likes it so i leave him carry on.he is not bad at house work but rubbish in the sack. :o :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Well Mrs R he can't be good at everything can he ?

You can always get 'sack action' elsewhere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Well Mrs R he can't be good at everything can he ?

You can always get 'sack action' elsewhere :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

..... i do all the time love but pepole keep calling me an old slag (i may stop sleeping around soon but i really love a stiff you know what). ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Mrs R if you got it flaunt it I say

:mrgreen: