Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Family stand needs the drum

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

The family stand is almost sold out every game,the kids would love the noise the drums would make,it would make the kids feel a put of the club,get some easy chants so they can have a good bellow and i am sure the atmo. would improve

Re: Family stand needs the drum

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 am

No drums please! The horn is bad enough at Millennium Stadium matches!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 am

My son is moving over to the family stand next season and would like you to know that he would take great delight in shouving in right up your backside should you be any where near him.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:58 am

FblockFrank wrote:My son is moving over to the family stand next season and would like you to know that he would take great delight in shouving in right up your backside should you be any where near him.

:lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm

FblockFrank wrote:My son is moving over to the family stand next season and would like you to know that he would take great delight in shouving in right up your backside should you be any where near him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and I am sure the MAJORITY are of the opinion to agree with that action!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm

fully agree get the drum there and on corners etc get it going, will be great to see noise come from the family stand, great shout that m8 :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm

i actually think the kids would love it. just dont bring it near me :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Seems the Family Stand is the place to bang! :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Drum my ass,over my dead body,or over the body that brings the sodding drum in the ground.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Apparently palace had the same lack of atmosphere until they started banging a few drums at first i was against it but why dont we try it :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Im moving over to the Family stand just for the Jacks game! me and my mate want to get the kids singing loud for that particular game. (oh, and it's closer to the away fans!!) I'll orchestrate any songs in front of anyone after 10 pints and a 5.20pm KO!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm

We have a fookin orchestra at hillsborough!!!!! :evil:
Don't have a drummer m8 they do your head in and mine i sit in the family stand also!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: