Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Letter From The Trust

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 am

I had a letter from the trust today inviting me to the second general meeting on May 17th.

The rest of the letter is just for people who want to stand for election.

So who on here is standing for election, am I right to think Daya and The Rhooster are?

Re: Letter From The Trust

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

I received the same letter to, but candidates have to be members of the trust.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 am

I won't be standing now.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:11 am

The Rhooster wrote:I won't be standing now.

Why?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 am

got too much going on in my own life workwise to commit to what is needed for the Trust.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 am

The Rhooster wrote:got too much going on in my own life workwise to commit to what is needed for the Trust.

Ok fair enough, what role you having with this new supporters club? Because I thought you were going to be a big part in running it.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am

Michael Littlewood wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:got too much going on in my own life workwise to commit to what is needed for the Trust.

Ok fair enough, what role you having with this new supporters club? Because I thought you were going to be a big part in running it.

The new supporters club was just done as a dare, a wind up it's not happening.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 am

The Rhooster wrote:

What a waste of time the meetings and all the people posting about it was then. :x

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Michael Littlewood wrote:Ok fair enough, what role you having with this new supporters club? Because I thought you were going to be a big part in running it.

What a waste of time the meetings and all the people posting about it was then. :x

there were no meetings?? and 1 post about it was hardly gonna spoil peoples lives.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Michael Littlewood wrote:I had a letter from the trust today inviting me to the second general meeting on May 17th.

So who on here is standing for election, am I right to think Daya and The Rhooster are?

Providing the Trust allow me to rejoin tomorrow I will be standing if not my Mrs will instead as she is still a member :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Michael Littlewood wrote:I had a letter from the trust today inviting me to the second general meeting on May 17th.

I'm standing. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

I'm standing. :ayatollah:

I've been meaning to post something for a while now urging you to stand Mike. I think you would make a good Chairman (IMHO) who is respected both sides of the divide between those who believe in lobbying alone and those who want more direct action.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

well done boys i joined last week and will be voting for the most rebellious there is :lol:

on a serious note how does the voting work 1 man/lady 1 vote???

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I've been meaning to post something for a while now urging you to stand Mike. I think you would make a good Chairman (IMHO) who is respected both sides of the divide between those who believe in lobbying alone and those who want more direct action.

It's kind of you to say so, Tony. Some very good candidates are standing. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

we all want the same thing, thats for a successful happy club, thats got to be our aim :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I've been meaning to post something for a while now urging you to stand Mike. I think you would make a good Chairman (IMHO) who is respected both sides of the divide between those who believe in lobbying alone and those who want more direct action.

It's kind of you to say so, Tony. Some very good candidates are standing. :ayatollah:

Mike.

Are you any relation to Joley Roderick ?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm

I received the letter on Saturday. Given the amount of work I have at the moment at the distance I would have to travel to attend every meeting it’s impossible for me to even think about standing for election.

However I would like to meet the candidates so I can judge for myself who I think are best to take the trust forward. Good luck to you all who are putting yourselves up for election.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

Mike.

Are you any relation to Joley Roderick ?

Not as far as I know and I've never Been one to sow wild oats :lol:

It's a pretty common name in South Wales and we're pretty common. :ayatollah: