Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why all the negativity ?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 am

Ive been a city fan now for twenty years now and cant understand all the negativity on this forum. We should embrace the moment. When I started supporting city we were in the bottom division of the football league and I never imagined being in the premier league. Although I used to say to all of my scouse and manc supporting welsh friends one day we will be there. Ive always been optimisic about city even with recent play off failures. I think everybody needs to start being positive as negativity will come out from the stands to the pitch. I believe we could lose the next five games although I defo think thats not going to happen, and we would still be top of the league.Teams below us are not consistent enough to catch us, although leicester are on good run at mo, I think that will come to an end soon. They won 5 on the trot now and the gap is still 10 points. so Lets all get behind the chairman board malky and the players and support the boys and make some noise through till the end of the season because this is the year where I can turn to my friends and say told you. :ayatollah:

Re: why all the negativity ?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 am

Its just life mate,some people get off on being negative.There never happy,always looking for the next grudge to hold,Taking the opposing view just for the sake of it.To illustrate my point.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75586

Started march last year and I replied to some of the unbelievable posts on there at the time.I resurrected this topic the other day and out of all the negative posters only one is still foolish enough to still be posting under his original ID
and seemingly not intelligent enough to admit that his view of Malky may have been just a tad off the mark.

Anyway,welcome along

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 am

bluebirdredbird wrote:Ive been a city fan now for twenty years now and cant understand all the negativity on this forum. We should embrace the moment. When I started supporting city we were in the bottom division of the football league and I never imagined being in the premier league. Although I used to say to all of my scouse and manc supporting welsh friends one day we will be there. Ive always been optimisic about city even with recent play off failures. I think everybody needs to start being positive as negativity will come out from the stands to the pitch. I believe we could lose the next five games although I defo think thats not going to happen, and we would still be top of the league.Teams below us are not consistent enough to catch us, although leicester are on good run at mo, I think that will come to an end soon. They won 5 on the trot now and the gap is still 10 points. so Lets all get behind the chairman board malky and the players and support the boys and make some noise through till the end of the season because this is the year where I can turn to my friends and say told you. :ayatollah:

to be honest im not sure what negativity you refer to......everyone seems to be behind the team,but the rebranding is as big a joke now as it was last may.... :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Its just life mate,some people get off on being negative.There never happy,always looking for the next grudge to hold,Taking the opposing view just for the sake of it.To illustrate my point.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75586

Started march last year and I replied to some of the unbelievable posts on there at the time.I resurrected this topic the other day and out of all the negative posters only one is still foolish enough to still be posting under his original ID
and seemingly not intelligent enough to admit that his view of Malky may have been just a tad off the mark.

Anyway,welcome along

I know there was actually people on here the other day saying malky should go. Like I said ive supported city for twenty years and some of the fans are very hard to please now come on get rid of malky hes got us in the highest and best position for fifty years and hes one of the best up and coming managers about.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am

krabb wrote:
bluebirdredbird wrote:Ive been a city fan now for twenty years now and cant understand all the negativity on this forum. We should embrace the moment. When I started supporting city we were in the bottom division of the football league and I never imagined being in the premier league. Although I used to say to all of my scouse and manc supporting welsh friends one day we will be there. Ive always been optimisic about city even with recent play off failures. I think everybody needs to start being positive as negativity will come out from the stands to the pitch. I believe we could lose the next five games although I defo think thats not going to happen, and we would still be top of the league.Teams below us are not consistent enough to catch us, although leicester are on good run at mo, I think that will come to an end soon. They won 5 on the trot now and the gap is still 10 points. so Lets all get behind the chairman board malky and the players and support the boys and make some noise through till the end of the season because this is the year where I can turn to my friends and say told you. :ayatollah:

to be honest im not sure what negativity you refer to......everyone seems to be behind the team,but the rebranding is as big a joke now as it was last may.... :ayatollah:

I know the rebrand was a big thing to take in but Ihave embraced it, Just like I embraced it when sam haman changed our crest. Hopefully we will go back blue one day but it doesnt bother me really. As long as we are sucessful thats all that counts in my eyes. If it was really a case of red or dead i will take red every time has I would be gutted if we went under.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm

bluebirdredbird wrote:
krabb wrote:

I know the rebrand was a big thing to take in but Ihave embraced it, Just like I embraced it when sam haman changed our crest. Hopefully we will go back blue one day but it doesnt bother me really. As long as we are sucessful thats all that counts in my eyes. If it was really a case of red or dead i will take red every time has I would be gutted if we went under.

im very nervous of the malaysians,im concerned that at present no debt has been cleared...just my opinion .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 pm

krabb wrote:
bluebirdredbird wrote:
krabb wrote:

im very nervous of the malaysians,im concerned that at present no debt has been cleared...just my opinion .. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course you are. Who can blame you. Hammam and Ridsdale after him both lied through
their teeth to Cardiff City fans and we found ourselves hours away from going to the wall!!
So its natural to be nervous of the next feller in through the door. Particularly as he pretty
much says f**k all unless he has something of substance to say. Its his way, cant fault it, but
it does give the impetus to those that want to undermine him at every opportunity, they come
up with all sorts of scenarios about the debt/Langstone/PMG... But never anything POSITIVE
about Tan. So of course your going to be a bit dubious of Tan. Thats the plan :cry: