Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AWAY TICKETS NEXT SEASON

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

If we go up, how will the club allocate away tickets?

Many PL clubs have a loyalty points system with each game you attend carrying a certain number of points.

You then need do many points to qualify for an away ticket depending on the allocation.

Even if we did that, say our very first game was away to Man City, everyone would want to go. I suppose then they'd base it on number of aways from this season?

And how many aways will you need to qualify for Hull at end of season? No Hull stubs allowed!

Re: AWAY TICKETS NEXT SEASON

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

If the ST's are anything to go by, then I doubt there'll be a loyalty points system in place...

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 am

I'd think 3 or more for hull?

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 am

They will need to do some sort of system otherwise it will be a 1st come 1st served every away game .

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Halifax93 wrote:If we go up, how will the club allocate away tickets?

Many PL clubs have a loyalty points system with each game you attend carrying a certain number of points.

You then need do many points to qualify for an away ticket depending on the allocation.

Even if we did that, say our very first game was away to Man City, everyone would want to go. I suppose then they'd base it on number of aways from this season?

And how many aways will you need to qualify for Hull at end of season? No Hull stubs allowed!

Some good points there, and of course it makes you wonder about away coaches, at the minute most people who want to travel can get a ticket and whether it s Bargoed,rhonnda, merthyr etc there is a bus going. Now in prem might be a lottery who gets away tickets thus affecting whether buses would be full or half full depending on many people from that area get lucky with the away ticket !!!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 pm

subbuteoman wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:If we go up, how will the club allocate away tickets?

Some good points there, and of course it makes you wonder about away coaches, at the minute most people who want to travel can get a ticket and whether it s Bargoed,rhonnda, merthyr etc there is a bus going. Now in prem might be a lottery who gets away tickets thus affecting whether buses would be full or half full depending on many people from that area get lucky with the away ticket !!!

I would imagine organisations like the supporters club will be able to reserve their tickets.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 pm

May well go -

Ambassadors
STH with so many sways

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 pm

this seasons away attendances will defo come first no one can argue that fans who done say 15 plus aways this year should get them first :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Pooler_BlueBird wrote:If the ST's are anything to go by, then I doubt there'll be a loyalty points system in place...

:lol: here here pal

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:this seasons away attendances will defo come first no one can argue that fans who done say 15 plus aways this year should get them first :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

That would be fairest way in my view.

I would say that as I'm up to 6 with Wolves and planning a good few more. :malky:

Bit concerned we'll get stitched up for the big ones with Premier Club bods getting loads of away tickets.