Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Center parcs longleat.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Any of you on here ever been here? I am here now, 5th time in last eight years. If you have been , have you ever noticed the footy flags in the sports bar? Fookin gutted. All and sundry hung on the ceiling, even knobbin peterboro..wtf but not a bristol city flag in site.. I be havin a word....

Re: Center parcs longleat.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Any of you on here ever been here? I am here now, 5th time in last eight years. If you have been , have you ever noticed the footy flags in the sports bar? Fookin gutted. All and sundry hung on the ceiling, even knobbin peterboro..wtf but not a bristol city flag in site.. I be havin a word....

Yes great place, plenty to do, been there twice, but well over priced for drinks/food etc.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Any of you on here ever been here? I am here now, 5th time in last eight years. If you have been , have you ever noticed the footy flags in the sports bar? Fookin gutted. All and sundry hung on the ceiling, even knobbin peterboro..wtf but not a bristol city flag in site.. I be havin a word....

Can't be all bad then. :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Not been to the center parcs but have been to the safari park and it was an amazing day out. :thumbright:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Annis. The prices are a piss take. But we mainly self cater yet to eat out for my lot would be over a 1er a nite. No thanks . Cardiff flag in bar but many of you would not like it and a jack one which states premier league

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Butlins for the middle classes!

:lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 pm

whenthemoonshines wrote:Annis. The prices are a piss take. But we mainly self cater yet to eat out for my lot would be over a 1er a nite. No thanks . Cardiff flag in bar but many of you would not like it and a jack one which states premier league

Yes, been there a few times. Funniest was when I was on crutches after tearing my ankle ligaments front and both sides. Spent most of the time watching the World Cup, but the rest of the time hopping around - not the place to be without use of both legs :lol:

Some of those hills were a mare, we rented a wheelchair one day, but I jumped out with my crutches and hopped off going up one hill because i thought my brother was going to have a heart attack :lol:

Lovely place to take your kids and spend proper time with them, especially on the bikes, great family atmosphere there, but yes very pricey. Best to take loads of food, stick a few logs on the fire or take one of those throwaway barbies and have nights in.

The pool and slides are brilliant.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes great place, plenty to do, been there twice, but well over priced for drinks/food etc.

Been there a few times not recently though I use to load up at the supermarket . :happy1: