Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Same sex marriage

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Tonight,around about 7.o'clock,our political representatives will vote in favor of same sex marriage,now i dare say,for the vast majority on here,they couldn't care less about that particular outcome,but for those of us who take an interest on the direction our country is heading,it matters a great deal,for me personally,it will be another illustration of another step towards a Liberal dictatorship,where free speech will only be tolerated if it fits in to a politically correct agenda ..........now i know that there may be one or two of you,who take the view that there is more to life than football,will point out that this particular legislation was brought about by a Conservative Prime Minister,but im saddened to say that Cameron is a Tory in name only,he is i suspect, a Social Democrat

Re: Same sex marriage

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:26 pm

You are spot on.

I couldn't care less.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

I do apologise to this Forum and particular to bluebird1977............i was unaware that there already was a thread on Same sex marriage before i posted my own thread

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Yawn anyway. Blah blah blah. Drivel bore bollocks yawn bloody yawn

Seriously you could talk a glass eye to sleep...

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm

has anybody worked out yet how two lesbians would consumate a wedding before it would be legally void, have'nt read any where in english law about using a strap on.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Not really followed it that much. We already have Civil ceremonies and contracts that are binding in law. So I see no need for the government to be getting involved in what the Church does. We are told regularly that we must respect race and diversity in this country, and rightly so but it works both ways. I don't think we will see anytime soon, the government forcing gay marriages to be conducted in Mosques and telling followers of Islam what they should and shouldn't do. Therefore being married in Church should be left to the religous leaders to decide otherwise the government would be condoning inequality while trying to enorce it.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm

In 5 years time people won't even notice that there's been a change.