Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT PLAYING ON YOUR MIND?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

That we could still mess it all up and miss out on the promised land, or do you have every confidence in the management and team, :ayatollah:

Re: IS IT PLAYING ON YOUR MIND?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm

nobby wrote:That we could still mess it all up and miss out on the promised land, or do you have every confidence in the management and team, :ayatollah:

A tad, nowhere near as much as seasons past though Nobby. :?
Last edited by SBF1 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm

i believe we'll go up cos MM and the team are doing very well, but it is in the back of my head we'll f**k it up! so not getting to excited just yet! :ayatollah: if by end of march we're still in this position il start getting cocky :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Yes it is.

Still a lot of points to play for.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Yes defiantly :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

SBF1 wrote:
nobby wrote:That we could still mess it all up and miss out on the promised land, or do you have every confidence in the management and team, :ayatollah:

A tad, nowhere near as much as seasons past though Nobber. :?

I'm Nobber he's Nobby Steve :laughing6: , it's not playing on my mind, different squad, better manager, we are going from strength to strength in my opinion. :malky: I've seen you've edited now old chum. :)
Last edited by nobber on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Dai, for us to miss out now, it would mean Malky has been sectioned in a mental health hospital. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Nope, it might go down to the final 2 or 3 games but we have it in the bag :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Yes it is

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

There will always be that doubt in every ones mind and that is down to what we all have been through over the last few seasons.

However as each game goes by that doubt is starting to diminish. The way we have been seeing games through when taking a lead is helping. I just don't know one game where we have desperately held onto a lead, that is back to the walls stuff. OK we have not been pelting the opponents goals but also Marshall has not been having to make save after save as a game comes to an end.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm

The way this team is playing and the togetherness in the team, I'm very CONFIDENT

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes, its like a bloody virus eating away at my nervous system day by day. :cry:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Both,,,but deep down i'm confident that we will do it this time. :old: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Until it is mathematically assured then I will always have that fear. Just remember we needed only a couple of points from our last four or so games to confirm a play off place and we still screwed it up only for Preston to snatch the last spot on the final day in injury time.

OK, we seem to be more of a unit now....but only when it is assured I will relax!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm

It's done :malky: :malky:

Finally this is our time and the world will see :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dai, for us to miss out now, it would mean Malky has been sectioned in a mental health hospital. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, and we'll all be in beside him!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Not in the slightest - we are the best team in the division :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

If we miss out now i'll be sectioned in a mental health hospital :cry:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:21 pm

BIG'TIME!!! Ordinarily I wouldn't give a fuk if we missed out on promotion (I quite like the championship, and don't think the premiership is all that) but if we miss out on promotion from the position we are in now, I can't see us recovering from it for a long long time!! It would mentally destroy our club and our fans, not to mention our finances. Missing out on promotion now would be a million times worse than what it felt like when we missed out in the lottery of that playoff final against blackpool for me.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 pm

We are going up as the champions. Don't worry, about a thing, coz every little thing is gunna be alright

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 pm

To be frank, i haven't felt this confident in many years