Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last game of season at Hull?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

If it is a game where promotion is dependant on the result,we will need a certain amount of away games attended to prove we are loyal fans.
My question is. Would my Hull stub count? :lol:

Re: Last game of season at Hull?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

abergblue wrote:If it is a game where promotion is dependant on the result,we will need a certain amount of away games attended to prove we are loyal fans.

I believe you get 2 for the price of 1!

:lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Wolves will be my 6th away so I'll be fine.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 pm

If promotion is dependant on THAT game anyone can have my Hull stub and qualifying away games as I will be down Ogmore with my head buried in the sand.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Wayne S wrote:If promotion is dependant on THAT game anyone can have my Hull stub and qualifying away games as I will be down Ogmore with my head buried in the sand.

Same here i'll be going for a walk up the mountain away from everyone not sure i'll have the guts to check the results though :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 pm

abergblue wrote:If it is a game where promotion is dependant on the result,we will need a certain amount of away games attended to prove we are loyal fans.

The league wouldv'e been won by then pal. and the top two would've been decided.

:malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Jinks wrote:
Wayne S wrote:If promotion is dependant on THAT game anyone can have my Hull stub and qualifying away games as I will be down Ogmore with my head buried in the sand.

Same here i'll be going for a walk up the mountain away from everyone not sure i'll have the guts to check the results though :lol:

That's it. If its down to the last game, I'm borrowing one of Carl's buses and organising a trip up to Storey Arms and we can walk up Pen Y Fan and sit on top until about 4pm.

I'm taking bookings.

Me and Jinks so far.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Count me in for Penyfan if it goes to the wire

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Count me in for Penyfan if it goes to the wire

No radios. :D