Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fans have a massive part to play in promotion push

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:27 pm

I really believe that we fans have a massive part to play in the promotion push. There are still many twists and turns to o in the last 17 games and as asset of fans we need to be make sure that our nerves that we have developed over the years does not get across to the players.
We need to make sure that we support the team and indiviual players when they are playing poorly or make mistakes and not get on their backs as we have been inclined to do in the past. I think for the first time in many years that the fans really feel partbof this team and fully respect the efforts of the team and manager and let's hope we all get behind the team and get the promotion we have so long wanted

Re: fans have a massive part to play in promotion push

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Agree with everything you said mate and we as fans have to be the 12th man from now till May and I know that we will get the reward we all deserve. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I really believe that we fans have a massive part to play in the promotion push. There are still many twists and turns to o in the last 17 games and as asset of fans we need to be make sure that our nerves that we have developed over the years does not get across to the players.
We need to make sure that we support the team and indiviual players when they are playing poorly or make mistakes and not get on their backs as we have been inclined to do in the past. I think for the first time in many years that the fans really feel partbof this team and fully respect the efforts of the team and manager and let's hope we all get behind the team and get the promotion we have so long wanted

great post :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Totally agree, supporting the boys is essential... It starts with Huddersfield on Saturday. Great ground with a good atmosphere, cracking day out. :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I really believe that we fans have a massive part to play in the promotion push. There are still many twists and turns to o in the last 17 games and as asset of fans we need to be make sure that our nerves that we have developed over the years does not get across to the players.

Great post. 9 wins required and we have 9 home games. If we make the atmosphere like it can be then we can make sure we get what we deserve. We may never get this chance again :ayatollah: :malky: