Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREETINGS FROM THAILAND

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 pm

IM SURE THE WEATHER HERE IS THE SAME AS WALES. HITTING THE 100 DEGREES EACH DAY, :lol: met a few fans over here, bolton. port vale, and the usuall man ure, liverpool etc, got astro sport here , so watched the leeds game, 7 hours in front of you here, the fans i have talked to have said cardiff are going up, :lol: im just having a few glasses of wine on the balcolny,went to a irish bar wednesday. and they play a game called toss the boss. heads or tails. if you guess right. you dont pay for your drink. out of 5 of us only i lost, anyway enough of me rabbiting on, THE BLUES ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GREETINGS FROM THAILAND

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Sounds like your having a real tough time out there.
Yeah it was almost 100 degrees in Luton yesterday, :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Greetings :ayatollah:

I bet your having a great time :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:IM SURE THE WEATHER HERE IS THE SAME AS WALES. HITTING THE 100 DEGREES EACH DAY, :lol: met a few fans over here, bolton. port vale, and the usuall man ure, liverpool etc, got astro sport here , so watched the leeds game, 7 hours in front of you here, the fans i have talked to have said cardiff are going up, :lol: im just having a few glasses of wine on the balcolny,went to a irish bar wednesday. and they play a game called toss the boss. heads or tails. if you guess right. you dont pay for your drink. out of 5 of us only i lost, anyway enough of me rabbiting on, THE BLUES ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You didn't say what happens if you lose,or is that in the name of the game?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm

barrybluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:IM SURE THE WEATHER HERE IS THE SAME AS WALES. HITTING THE 100 DEGREES EACH DAY, :lol: met a few fans over here, bolton. port vale, and the usuall man ure, liverpool etc, got astro sport here , so watched the leeds game, 7 hours in front of you here, the fans i have talked to have said cardiff are going up, :lol: im just having a few glasses of wine on the balcolny,went to a irish bar wednesday. and they play a game called toss the boss. heads or tails. if you guess right. you dont pay for your drink. out of 5 of us only i lost, anyway enough of me rabbiting on, THE BLUES ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You didn't say what happens if you lose,or is that in the name of the game?

i guess a shim is involved then :D