Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been down ticket office

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:55 pm

went down and renewed my season ticket this morning ,handed over 400 notes in cash they clicked on there screen to renew it and said thank you it will be sent out in june ,i had to ask for a receipt (thought i better because it was cash) the person behind the desk had to go and ask how to print a receipt out ,it dont fill you with confidence does it lol ,

Re: Been down ticket office

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm

cruzer wrote:went down and renewed my season ticket this morning ,handed over 400 notes in cash they clicked on there screen to renew it and said thank you it will be sent out in june ,i had to ask for a receipt (thought i better because it was cash) the person behind the desk had to go and ask how to print a receipt out ,it dont fill you with confidence does it lol ,

:laughing6: One thing I can't imagine ever getting better, regardless of how professional we become is that ticket office! What other business would be so incompetent with it's main customer facing shop?! At least they do try hard..

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm

One the whole they are all pretty good in fairness.

One of the biggest problems is the design of the office itself, it just wasn't built big enough in the first place.

Secondly, it's some times hard to hear whats being said over the counter, especially when the office is full of people.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:50 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:One the whole they are all pretty good in fairness.

One of the biggest problems is the design of the office itself, it just wasn't built big enough in the first place.

Secondly, it's some times hard to hear whats being said over the counter, especially when the office is full of people.

That really annoys me acutally, there is so much background noise it's sometimes just the illusion of talking to a brick wall :lol:
There are the grills to speak through, but I wonder how hard it would be to have an amplified speaker instead?