Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Leicester game

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 am

Anyone think it should have been moved to last game of the season? Surely this makes sense for Sky also as it could be title decider. Im not saying it would be but I bet most bookies will have us both for 1 and 2 now.

Also our April is ridiculously congested. I know this has been mentioned before but moving that game to May would not have been a problem and they would have raked it in if it were a decider.

Re: The Leicester game

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am

But our last game is Hull away who are...level on points with Leicester. :P

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 am

I think if we beat leicester we will go up :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm

It could well be our Title desider as it is :malky: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Too many games in April

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

The final game OR kick off time CANNOT be changed.

ALL final games in the division have to be played at the same time and date, and they will probably all have to kick off second halfs at the same time as well.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Has anybody ever been promoted by christmas in any of the 3 divisions? Just wondering :roll:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Certainly not! We've already had so many of our games moved that I've lost count. I think you're just afraid that defeat at our hands could lead to your yearly buckle. Sorry lads, we're coming for you. :malky:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

WoodYouBelieveIt? wrote:Certainly not! We've already had so many of our games moved that I've lost count. I think you're just afraid that defeat at our hands could lead to your yearly buckle. Sorry lads, we're coming for you. :malky:

Certainly not the case!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:18 am

Ianto True Fan wrote:The final game OR kick off time CANNOT be changed.

ALL final games in the division have to be played at the same time and date, and they will probably all have to kick off second halfs at the same time as well.

Spot on the last games of the season are put in place to be the last games.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 am

Jinks wrote:I think if we beat leicester we will go up :malky:

That extra 3 point cusion would likely be the difference,

I cant see leicester finishing 5 points ahead of us

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

mikeytpo3 wrote:But our last game is Hull away who are...level on points with Leicester. :P

:lol: :lol:

Can you imagine Sky and the Football league explaining that one to Hull :lol: :lol:

Ah some of the ideas on this board are beyond belief

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:58 am

It wont matter when we play them we will get three points from them anyway :malky:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 am

bluebird1977 wrote:It wont matter when we play them we will get three points from them anyway :malky:

we could already be up by then :malky:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 am

What do you care Barnett, you won't be there anyway.

:old:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:12 am

you have no idea about football do you! Why dont they put United v City as the last game aswell? Chelsea Spurs for 3/4th place can go as the last game

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 pm

I'd certainly be gutted if i was hull, as our game is more then likely going be on sky against them