Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I M BEING BULLIED !!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm

By Annis and Carl :o :shock: Daily phone calls, Text messages, Facebook messages, and then Carl ringing me :o Then i asked him what time pick up was for Huddersfield ? He said he would only tell me if i asked him on the Forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So i asked him in a PM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: He called me a b*stard or something like that then told me, post it on a the public Forum.
OK Carl what time is the FOOKING pick up in Castleton ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But yesterday i was told about the thread on me, and the calls and messages i have received from a lot of you it was wow !!
I am not going into why i walked away !! but its fair to say i'm still not happy about it so please don't ask. We all have opinions and when it comes to CCFC they are strong ones. It raises emotions that you would not get outside immediate Families but this is a message board and it is a given right to say what you want and how you feel. With such a wide group of supporters any post is guaranteed to offend someone, or someone will disagree. But you have to except not everyone will agree with you, but you have to except that posters have opinion. Will it harm the Club ? Of coarse it won't FFS its an Internet Message board, its the age we live in !!
But finally Annis asked me to be a Mod but TBH i said i could not as i could not be myself and i would have to delete about 95% of my posts. :o :lol:
But the fun needs to be bought back to this Forum to much in fighting, we had so many great characters but so many don't post no more. Several reasons IMO but lets get the fun back Lads. :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Re: I M BEING BULLIED !!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

welcome back mate :malky: :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the SPIRIT,WELCOME BACK Nukes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Your not intelligent enough to be a Mod on here :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

welcome to the board newbie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:By Annis and Carl :o :shock: Daily phone calls, Text messages, Facebook messages, and then Carl ringing me :o Then i asked him what time pick up was for Huddersfield ? He said he would only tell me if i asked him on the Forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So i asked him in a PM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: He called me a b*stard or something like that then told me, post it on a the public Forum.
But yesterday i was told about the thread on me, and the calls and messages i have received from a lot of you it was wow !!
I am not going into why i walked away !! but its fair to say i'm still not happy about it so please don't ask. We all have opinions and when it comes to CCFC they are strong ones. It raises emotions that you would not get outside immediate Families but this is a message board and it is a given right to say what you want and how you feel. With such a wide group of supporters any post is guaranteed to offend someone, or someone will disagree. But you have to except not everyone will agree with you, but you have to except that posters have opinion. Will it harm the Club ? Of coarse it won't FFS its an Internet Message board, its the age we live in !!
But finally Annis asked me to be a Mod but TBH i said i could not as i could not be myself and i would have to delete about 95% of my posts. :o :lol:
But the fun needs to be bought back to this Forum to much in fighting, we had so many great characters but so many don't post no more. Several reasons IMO but lets get the fun back Lads. :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Welcome back steve now annis get the round in you tight git :lol:
:malky:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Welcome back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 pm

f**k off! :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:By Annis and Carl :o :shock: Daily phone calls, Text messages, Facebook messages, and then Carl ringing me :o Then i asked him what time pick up was for Huddersfield ? He said he would only tell me if i asked him on the Forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So i asked him in a PM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: He called me a b*stard or something like that then told me, post it on a the public Forum.

www.attention-seeker.co.uk/napier-reject

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Steve, if they target you.....they target me.......and thousand others as well.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:55 pm

he's back :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Knew it wouldn't be long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm

The forum is like wanking nukes you carnt seem to shake it off :malky:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:The forum is like wanking nukes you carnt seem to shake it off :malky:

Yeah some times you feel like a Jerk !! And all you want to do is cum back :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:The forum is like wanking nukes you carnt seem to shake it off :malky:

Yeah some times you feel like a Jerk !! And all you want to do is cum back :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Feck me, and I was thinking how nice and quiet it is on here without you............ welcome back. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :malky: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Steve, if they target you.....they target me.......and thousand others as well.

No it's just you two because your a pair of bellends :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Steve, if they target you.....they target me.......and thousand others as well.

:D :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:Welcome back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

milly44 wrote:

:shock: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Nukes the pick up time is 8.00am :D

I told you I would not put them out until you posted :lol:

Welcome back to the madhouse you nutter :malky:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

I think you'll find it's better here without some of the Jacks and Angry Man.
Welcome back, now give me your dinner money, nerd ;)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

milly44 wrote:

If you and Baz joins us we could be the four skins Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:Nukes the pick up time is 8.00am :D

I told you I would not put them out until you posted :lol:

Welcome back to the madhouse you nutter :malky:

You did also say that we would have another 1 hour 20 minute phone convo again if i didn't come back Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Welcome back, Chief!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Welcome back, took you too long - exactly the character this board needed! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Straight on "Ignore"
. :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Welcome back Steve! :thumbup:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

Welcome home Steve :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

If you and Baz joins us we could be the four skins Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bollocks to them two....their targetted.