Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NINIAN PARK PUB TONIGHT

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 am

If anyone fancies a beer/meet up, See you in the Ninian Park Pub from 6pm, Before the Leicester home game , wear your Riverside FC Scarfs with Pride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE NINIAN PARK PUB TOMORROW

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:If anyone fancies a beer/meet up, See you in the Ninian Park Pub from 6pm, Before the Leicester home game tomorrow, wear your Riverside FC Scarfs with Pride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not again, the individuals that turn up, get sicker and sicker each week :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 am

did u say there's new Riverside scarves available tomorrow ? :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:32 am

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If anyone fancies a beer/meet up, See you in the Ninian Park Pub from 6pm, Before the Leicester home game tomorrow, wear your Riverside FC Scarfs with Pride :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not again, the individuals that turn up, get sicker and sicker each week :D :ayatollah:

I'll be there, though! :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I'll be there, though! :lol:

EXACTLY :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 am

Unfortunately, I will be in work right until the game tomorrow but I am still a definite to meet up before a game in the next couple of weeks so don't give up on me yet lads! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:21 am

Zabier wrote:Unfortunately, I will be in work right until the game tomorrow but I am still a definite to meet up before a game in the next couple of weeks so don't give up on me yet lads! :ayatollah:

Shit!! I've just bought you a pint!! :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am

I'll PM you my work address! Bring it round! :D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am

Zabier wrote:I'll PM you my work address! Bring it round! :D

:lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 am

Me Jonny Smith and Clarky will be there :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm

I'll be there.......with Claire :love3:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm off to the game early - Me & the boy were given hospitality tickets with a meal before hand don't know if we will be able to keep schtumm sitting near PR :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Jez wrote:I'm off to the game early - Me & the boy were given hospitality tickets with a meal before hand don't know if we will be able to keep schtumm sitting near PR :lol:

Don't bother, Jez, let him f*cking have it. Just let it all out towards the thieving b*stard

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:did u say there's new Riverside scarves available tomorrow ? :ayatollah:

Yes Martyn off Sean :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I'll be there.......with Claire :love3:

:lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm

claire wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
claire wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

milly44 wrote:

we cant all be lookers milly ;)

I'm off to the game early - Me & the boy were given hospitality tickets with a meal before hand don't know if we will be able to keep schtumm sitting near PR

wonder what one has to do to get a seat next to pete :?: :roll:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I'm off to the game early - Me & the boy were given hospitality tickets with a meal before hand don't know if we will be able to keep schtumm sitting near PR

Tell him you sell 2nd hand cars and you've got £200 million in the bank. That should do the trick

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Tell him you sell 2nd hand cars and you've got £200 million in the bank. That should do the trick[/quote]

Steele by name - Steel by nature!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Or Steele by name, Steal by nature :lol:

sorry, couldn't resist

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/away-games/

Re: THE NINIAN PARK PUB TONIGHT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm