Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Swansea match.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:41 pm

I have this horrible feeling that they're going to turn us over. We're just as good as they are but the difference being their players & manager truly recognise the importance of the derby to their fans where as our manager couldn't give a s**t and our players suffer from a lack of passion IMO.

What's everyone think? Am I just being overly pessimistic?

Re: The Swansea match.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:I have this horrible feeling that they're going to turn us over. We're just as good as they are but the difference being their players & manager truly recognise the importance of the derby to their fans where as our manager couldn't give a s**t and our players suffer from a lack of passion IMO.

We have just hit form at the right time. Swansea are losing it.

I dont think this game will be a high scoring game though becuase

They have an awesome defence
We have a strong attack

They have shit attack
We have an alright defense

I still think we will win

1-0 Burke :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 am

chippy909 wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:I have this horrible feeling that they're going to turn us over. We're just as good as they are but the difference being their players & manager truly recognise the importance of the derby to their fans where as our manager couldn't give a s**t and our players suffer from a lack of passion IMO.

We have just hit form at the right time. Swansea are losing it.

I dont think this game will be a high scoring game though becuase

They have an awesome defence
We have a strong attack

They have shit attack
We have an alright defense

I still think we will win

1-0 Burke :ayatollah:

You`re right IMO! We`ve hit form now, and they`re on the slide, I`m going for 2-1 ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:43 am

It dosent matter if one was in the prrm and the other was in the second, form goes out the window.
It comes down to wno wants it more. We will see on Sat so come on lads .we want passion not reckless ad a City win. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:35 am

In the words of Saddles

NEGATIVE ALERT

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:In the words of Saddles

NEGATIVE ALERT

your only here cos its half term,
here cos its half term
your only here cos its half term :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

If Jones can get our players in the right mindset, there's no reason why we can't win this game. We have the better players, although I think they're a better team unit. But, as Chippy said, we have a superb attack and I think it could be too strong for them

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 am

we cant go into this match feeling negative or we will lose we all need to be POSSITIVE wheres blazing s we need him to fire us up :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: POSITIVE ALERT!! POSITIVE ALERT!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:11 am

are we playing swansea? when?