Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE MUST NOT LOSE NEXT SATURDAY!!!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I am confident of a win on Tuesday to keep our run going, but then next Saturday we must NOT lose, im fed up of many Jerks reminding me that we cannot beat them and that they are the superior team and all that bullshit.

Im hoping for a comfortable win for us, but as for their game at the liberty no doubt their players will be well up for this game as they treat it as their cup final, that was evident at the last game, they simply wanted it more than us.

So Annis, please can you tell Warren to pass on the message that they need to be well up for it this time and WANT it more than the Jerks do. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE MUST NOT LOSE NEXT SATURDAY!!!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

nobby wrote:I am confident of a win on Tuesday to keep our run going, but then next Saturday we must NOT lose, im fed up of many Jerks reminding me that we cannot beat them and that they are the superior team and all that bullshit.

Im hoping for a comfortable win for us, but as for their game at the liberty no doubt their players will be well up for this game as they treat it as their cup final, that was evident at the last game, they simply wanted it more than us.

So Annis, please can you tell Warren to pass on the message that they need to be well up for it this time and WANT it more than the Jerks do. ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said Nobby. We need to get up for this.

Leicester both games are must not lose games :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

WE WILL NOT SURRENDER.....................EVER

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 pm

nobby wrote:I am confident of a win on Tuesday to keep our run going, but then next Saturday we must NOT lose, im fed up of many Jerks reminding me that we cannot beat them and that they are the superior team and all that bullshit.

DAi all afternoon thats all I have been talking to Warren about, while he made Sunday Lunch.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

DAi all afternoon thats all I have been talking to Warren about, while he made Sunday Lunch.

I knew you would have mate,just hope it sinks in to the rest of the team how much this game means to us. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I knew you would have mate,just hope it sinks in to the rest of the team how much this game means to us. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The only one that seems to not care about it is Dave Jones for some reason.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Is he a good cook :lol: You can say it was shit if you want to :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah, what was for lunch?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:23 pm

we gotta beat the jack bastards next week,living up in aberystwyth i am pissed off with the jacks up here coming out of the woodwork and thinking they are better than us. :evil:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:24 pm

aber blue wrote:we gotta beat the jack bastards next week,living up in aberystwyth i am pissed off with the jacks up here coming out of the woodwork and thinking they are better than us. :evil:

Its hard work mate. i live in Port Talbot and know a shit load of Jacks from here and jackland and they are forever reminding me of the swim away and the last result, be nice to shut them up for once.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

annis, tell warren to tell the players how much it means pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

if they beat them ill personally wash, wax & polish thier car's!!! :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Bet it wasnt as good as mine Chief i had to cook a full roast in work for 8 it can be for as many as 16.
With a pudding as well. :lol:
I just want our players to show as much passion as those Jerk players. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm

shame that ali is on a song ban as every time i hear this (especially toward the middle when the miners choir start up) it gives me goosies.

would be great bangged out full pelt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvTvWJWeQ2g