Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will you drink more on Saturday than usual

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Anf why ???

I will because it's Swansea anyway, and like a little edge for a game like that, not too much for me though because I want to concentrate on the game.

Also the fact that it's a night game makes it even esier,I think they've dropped a bollock, some will be wrecked I reckon, like Leeds but possibly worse ????
Last edited by Bluebina on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Will you drink more on Saturday than usual

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I will be foolishly drunk as it's matchday and no doubt I'll be with baz :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:46 pm

No I'm teetotal ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Pompey wrote:I will be foolishly drunk as it's matchday and no doubt I'll be with baz :ayatollah:
yes i agree i will probrably need a stomach pump again :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm

I tend to drink myself f*cking stupid when I come to Wales so can't see anything changing this weekend.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:23 pm

i wont be able to seee past my nose by mid afternoon :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 pm

milly44 wrote:i wont be able to seee past my nose by mid afternoon :D :ayatollah:

Just a normal day for pinnochio pete though!

The riddler has a nose like a horses cock................. so I heard :?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

nope not me, my turn to drive. two prior to the match in the ninian then depending on the result back to my village to party or drown

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes, my dad usually drives us down so I dont drink cos he's not and he would have to get it :lol:
but my mother is driving us down.
watch out for travel sickness ;)

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Yes, my dad usually drives us down so I dont drink cos he's not and he would have to get it :lol:
but my mother is driving us down.
watch out for travel sickness ;)

Just drink :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm

After this weekend - just the thought is a no

BUT wake up tomorrow and i am sure i will have a new head on :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I want to start now, I'm f*cking buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm

11:45 train into queen Street, few beers and grub in 'spoons, quick one or two in zero degrees then down to Canton - gonna but off my face :ayatollah:

Back into town afterwards to Revs to celebrate!

Is it cos of the Jacks? Abit but mainly due to it being Easter weekend and a tidy late afternoon KO.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

more cause it s the jacks 10 pints by 5pm ready for the jack bastards chants all through the game! :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

yep defo give them jack bastards a nice welcome and torment them through out the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Mrs and kids away for the weekend, got a free sat, cant fookin wait.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:53 pm

11.15 train from lydney get into cardiff about 12 one in prince of wales then off to canton to watch man u vs chelsea,so i would probs say ill be off my head more then usually, bring them on, bout time we get 3 points againist them

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 am

Cant f*cking wait! Friday got a all night party down newport way.... first morning train back into cardiff then back to Caerphilly then back to cardiff by 10/11 then get on it!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:35 am

At the moment, i'm saying no. Got a stinking hangover today. Come Saturday, i'll be off my tits no doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 am

I tend not to drink too much before football matches because I piss like a race horse when drinking and it ruins my match experience. I'm going to probably get suicidally drunk after the game though! I'll still have a cheeky one or two before the game mind, but nothing extreme.

As for the 5pm kick off I have a feeling people might be so drunk that they won't be bothered to fight!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 am

Im going to chasing the egg before the match so yeh I will be drinking more than usual :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 am

Yes i think so, I usually drive down but the odd game i do catch the bus and have a drink. Saturday Im guna take the second option and get smashed lol :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 am

I will be drinking heavily from midday onwards

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 pm

I will be smashed i think, its the biggest derby crowd possibly since the 60's so much at stake, I think I may be on the pop from 1.00am probably earlier if money permiteed it !!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm

PtB wrote:I want to start now, I'm f*cking buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

was it your flag that went missing after the jacks home game last year ? did that ever get back to you !!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 pm

I'll be smashed off my moobs.

Few beers in Newbridge first, then a couple of cans on the train and then to Canton.

Happy days
:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:I want to start now, I'm f*cking buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

was it your flag that went missing after the jacks home game last year ? did that ever get back to you !!!

Yeah, never saw it again :(

How the f**k a 20ft x 10ft black and yellow flag with Cardiff City and Clydebank on it went missing, I'll never know :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Queen Vaults 13.00pm and then wherever.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Yes because i will still make my way to canton for normal meet up with the boys at noon and then obviously i will have an extra two hours drinking on top.Happy Days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Ill be drinking less as I need nothing to get me up for this game. Few shandies maybe

Where too Syd? i'll meet you for a few!