Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool 10pts off relegation

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Newport in mourning :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Liverpool 10pts off relegation

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 pm

To see Steven Gerard rolling and diving when anyone went within 5 yards of him was pitiful

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

A club at the start of meltdown - hilarious. Should we wave as we take over them?? :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

No, just sit on The Kop and hum Men of Harlech :lol:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 pm

The blue touch paper has been lit and the tide is about to turn for good. Liverpool R I P.................

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Would love it if Liverpool did a 'Leeds united'. And I think they might be the next club to do so :lol:

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 pm

:lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am

hang on boys lets give them one more season i want to go up there again for our game nxxt year :D

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:hang on boys lets give them one more season i want to go up there again for our game nxxt year :D

Sit down - if you hate Liverpool!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 pm

The thing is the Liverpool fans still back Rafa... which is bizarre considering his decisions have cost them a lot of points and he's a major reason they're doing as badly as they are. They've not won anything since 2005 which for a top four club is unacceptable.

I think they need to get rid of Rafa now because he's run out of ideas. Saying that, would replacing their manager now be the worst thing for them to do? Maybe wait until the summer? If they're not in the top four and don't win a cup then they need to get rid of Rafa otherwise they'll be in trouble.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm

When they gonna wake up and smell the coffee that Benitez is not a good manager.Hes bought Bellamy,Keane etc etc and got shot of them in no time,pissed Alonso off by pursuing Gareth Barry.I liked the chant aimed at Gerrard yesterday....''all you do is f****** dive,all you do us f****** dive!!QUALITY :lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 pm

The funny thing with Gerrard is that he then moans about other players diving. f**k off Gerrard, you should be in jail.