Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO CLAIRE

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 am

Claire, I took you to Legoland last week, to watch us draw with Sheffield United. I'll take you again tonight too.

I don't need to take you to any of the places Chegs said. Just being touched by me will take you to an inner place that transcends geography, a place where your wildest dreams come true, a place where you are the only person that matters, a place where you have everything you want....and more.

And skegness!!

:love3:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 am

:puke_r:

(why dont them fecking smileys work when you need them lol)

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 am

Mr Davies wrote:Claire, I took you to Legoland last week, to watch us draw with Sheffield United. I'll take you again tonight too.

I don't need to take you to any of the places Chegs said. Just being touched by me will take you to an inner place that transcends geography, a place where your wildest dreams come true, a place where you are the only person that matters, a place where you have everything you want....and more.

And skegness!!

almost spewed up my beans on toast :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am

some ppl will do anything to get extra votes for the Trust Committee :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 am

Martyn1963 wrote:some ppl will do anything to get extra votes for the Trust Committee :lol:

:lol: :lol:

This makes me feel sick :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:04 am

Boys, boys, boys. I don't care how nauseating you find my Mills and Boon messages to Claire, as long as it wins me her heart!!

:love7:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am

and her vote ???? :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am

Mr Davies wrote:Boys, boys, boys. I don't care how nauseating you find my Mills and Boon messages to Claire, as long as it wins me her heart!!

:lol: You know how to find your way to a girls heart Greg :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 am

Mr Davies wrote:Boys, boys, boys. I don't care how nauseating you find my Mills and Boon messages to Claire, as long as it wins me her heart!!

You really don't care how low you have to stoop, do you? :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 am

chippy909 wrote:

And to other places on their body too ;)

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 am

Mr Davies wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

And to other places on their body too ;)

i dont i need an AA route planner on some newport munters!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

Nope. As long as Claire is there to pick me up!! :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 am

Urgh, I had a horrible experience with a Newport girl once. She cornered me in the Meze Lounge and trapped me under the sheer weight girth of her arse!! It was horrifying!! It haunts me to this day!!

:puke:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 am

Mr Davies wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Nope. As long as Claire is there to pick me up!! :lol:

vomit[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 am

Mr Davies wrote:Urgh, I had a horrible experience with a Newport girl once. She cornered me in the Meze Lounge and trapped me under the sheer weight girth of her arse!! It was horrifying!! It haunts me to this day!!

all i can say is, if you are going into the meze you deserve all the cellulite posible :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am

Mr Davies wrote:Urgh, I had a horrible experience with a Newport girl once. She cornered me in the Meze Lounge and trapped me under the sheer weight girth of her arse!! It was horrifying!! It haunts me to this day!!

It would. But did you expect anything else in Newport?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

It would. But did you expect anything else in Newport?

watch it! :twisted:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 am

:lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 am

Dont you all have girlfriends etc? :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

Ben wrote:Dont you all have girlfriends etc? :lol:

Thats a bit of an irrelevance. What happens on the AAMB stays on the AAMB!! :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 am

i do.....she hates football though, almost as much as me at present :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 am

Plus, if our Mrs were any good we wouldn't be spending most of our time on this forum!! :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

Mr Davies wrote:

Plus, if our Mrs were any good we wouldn't be spending most of our time on this forum!! :lol:

speak for yourself :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

I have a harem, always looking for "fresh meat". sorry, new recruits. Sorry.... no, I won't go on

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Claire, I took you to Legoland last week, to watch us draw with Sheffield United. I'll take you again tonight too.

And skegness!!

wow!
That even made me feel a little bit sick!!! :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm

claire wrote:

And skegness!!

wow!
That even made me feel a little bit sick!!! :lol:

Cheggers is still winning the public vote :lol:

If you want Cheggers to win dial 0790 555 01

If you want Clooney to win dial 0790 555 02

WHO WINS........................YOU DECIDE

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm

love is in the air ...................... :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Yes Ben, they do. :roll:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 pm

dont forget the wives Claire :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 pm

claire wrote:

Yes Ben, they do. :roll:

Not all of us. Although, I have a girl who romance could blossom with....