Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Etuhu rolling off the pitch for treatment ??????

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 pm

The idiot in the last ten minutes, left us having to play with ten men and wasting no time at all ????

What a dozy plonker, if your injured roll more towards the centre, let the trainer come on and comunicate with the bench to warm someone up. It would have given DJ more time to plan and give instructions while wasting valuable match time.

Also it would have allowed him to be carried off, instead of playing while injured and totaly unable to play or defend, we could have easily conceded from a cross from that side while he's hopping around.

Hopefully DJ will sort him out and drum it into the rest so we don't end up playing five of the last ten minutes with ten players again.

That said well done City and excellent defensive display, they worked really hard, well done.............

Re: Etuhu rolling off the pitch for treatment ??????

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Yea i thought that but he'll learn from experience ;)

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:51 pm

and while he was at it I wish he would have dived on the floor rolling around every time somebody came in tackle him!

but seriously.....
I see your point mate and shamelessly agree, but i wish more of today's 'players' would do what he did if genuinely injured

:ayatollah:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 am

craigo wrote:and while he was at it I wish he would have dived on the floor rolling around every time somebody came in tackle him!

but seriously.....
I see your point mate and shamelessly agree, but i wish more of today's 'players' would do what he did if genuinely injured

:ayatollah:

agree nice to see a player not trying to cheat!!!! but please not a city player next time :lol:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 am

I hope he isnt out for long! great player. takes people on and beats them with ease :ayatollah:

Etuhu is a blooobird