Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

season ticket

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm

thinkin of buyin my season ticket on sat but im just not sure as its a bit early and i nomaly buy in march is it really worth it.

Re: season ticket

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 pm

I've renewed but not paying til January. Got to be worth it, money's going to the club and my ticket price is frozen for 5 years

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 pm

bluebrew wrote:thinkin of buyin my season ticket on sat but im just not sure as its a bit early and i nomaly buy in march is it really worth it.

If you can afford it then do it, if you're going to buy one anyway you might as well take advantage of the 5 year price freeze.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 pm

bluebrew wrote:thinkin of buyin my season ticket on sat but im just not sure as its a bit early and i nomaly buy in march is it really worth it.

Suddenly there is a big rush sine Sam signed.
The phones have been red hot.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

if you buy it, do you have to keep the same seat for 5 years?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:if you buy it, do you have to keep the same seat for 5 years?

Think you can change it. Even though you get the 5 year price freeze, your actually still renewing each year at the same price.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:if you buy it, do you have to keep the same seat for 5 years?

you don`t have to renew each season,if you want to take a season out,then you can renew the season after,and still keep the price.providing you have one for next season that is. :D

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 pm

pretty good offer then. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm

renewed mine for next season, looking to do the other 4 year deal before 31/12

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 pm

I think I'm going to renew my before the Plymouth game. It's financially a risk for me considering how tight finances are but given the long term picture I think it's something I can't turn down. Especially because it's no lose due to our prices being reduced if we get relegated. Worst case scenario I know but have to consider all possibilities!